davez
7th October 2005, 03:48 PM
amen odericko, amen :)

odericko
8th October 2005, 11:47 AM
grinning.........theres me banrock station cab. shaz for tonight

odericko
8th October 2005, 11:59 AM
oh hy side is hurting now..lol......and it is all very good ...... enough cash for today

odericko
9th October 2005, 12:24 PM
well dale at this rate im going to turn into a wineo ,,,lol

odericko
9th October 2005, 12:51 PM
enuff cash for to day..bye bye

odericko
10th October 2005, 02:48 PM
ty to p57 for this one..... heaps of cash but no wine tonite my liver needs a break...... go zo alllllyyy you good thing

Oaksnaf
10th October 2005, 03:27 PM
LMAO

YAY i just picked a $30000 quaddie and had $5 on it. Yippee. Hooray for odericko. Hooray for me! What a system, what a system. It never loses.

Yeha cowboy.

odericko
10th October 2005, 03:36 PM
you are obviuosly jealous ......i will post a boohoo woe is me when i have a losing day ok. mean while i will just keep on posting when i win so maybe you silly old fools might learn how to make a buck...just like me....

odericko
10th October 2005, 03:45 PM
correction should read you silly old fool

Silver_and_sand
10th October 2005, 09:07 PM
G'day Odericko,

I was bored and just having a look over your "Picking the winner made easy" thread again. Looking back over the results today, it looks like it would've had a shocker. It looks like a 20 units loss. Did you see it any differently betting live today?

Good luck with your methods.

odericko
10th October 2005, 11:27 PM
i made it down 9.3units this was the blackest day so far if u used the system to the letter but if theres one thing i can say is that any system posted here should not be followed to the letter ,use your intuition ive been in this game for only 15yrs or so and i must admit i only found yhis wonderful site last year and the abundance of ideas...well its a great site and i can say i have changed my betting habits because of it

BJ
11th October 2005, 01:28 AM
i made it down 9.3units this was the blackest day so far if u used the system to the letter but if theres one thing i can say is that any system posted here should not be followed to the letter ,use your intuition ive been in this game for only 15yrs or so and i must admit i only found yhis wonderful site last year and the abundance of ideas...well its a great site and i can say i have changed my betting habits because of it

roflmfao.....
If you don't follow a "system" to the letter, it is not a "system".

And, who the hell have you been conversing with in this thread? Is there posts here somewhere that I can't see?