PDA

View Full Version : steady little earner

syllabus23
26th October 2005, 02:31 PM
This has been working nicely for me.

Rules....

1) Select your race in the neurals. (any old race, except races with a number of first starters)

2) Tick every box in column 5 in the preference scale.

3) That includes the wet track box,whether its wet or not.

4) Ok, now we have the neural selections.

5) Bring up your choice of TAB.

6) Starting with the top neural selection work your way down the list until you reach the first horse paying $2 or more for a place.

7) Plonk your hard earned on that noble beast for the place.

8) Join the queue at the payout window.

This works quite well with small fields as well as larger fields.It actually throws up quite a few nice winners too,though I dont push my luck in that regard.Just stick with the place bets.

I really dont know why rule 3 is important,shrugs,it just is.

It's a lazy way to punt,but it makes nice pocket money.Level stakes is ok,but my own preference is with a staking plan.

Cheers, Bill.

wesmip1
26th October 2005, 04:00 PM
Bill,

Thanks for the post. What staking plan are you using with this ?

Oh and how long have you been testing this ?

Thank You

syllabus23
27th October 2005, 06:17 AM
I always use the retirement staking plan, there are no odds restrictions with it and its a well constructed method.

Hmm, probably been using my neural place system for a couple of years or more.I'm never going to hurt myself punting because I treat it as a hobby,lol and a challenge.

I like to go to the races and I usually jot down the neural numbers for each race.That way I can wander around and look at the horses,chat with the locals and I only need to put my brain into gear for the last two minutes of every race.

Taree on Tuesday was interesting (while I'm here,lol) There was a horse in Rockhampton called "Who's The Boss" It was favourite on three TAB's for most of the betting at around $3-50.The bookies working Rocky (three of em) were all laying the horse.In fact they all had it at $8.I thought that was a pretty incredible lay.Whenever the call came through saying $3-50 for Who's The Boss the bastards didnt turn a hair.Just left it at $8.

It did drift out to $4-50 late in the betting,ran ok til the last furlong,then packed up.What blew me away was that three bookies at Taree knew that a horse in Rockhampton was dead.

Please Explain..................................Cheers,, Bill.

w924
27th October 2005, 07:16 AM
Hi Bill, I especially like your rule number 9....

interesting twist with the rule 3...but hey if it works it works.

Cheers !