PDA

View Full Version : One of my (many) systems.

bluetown
9th November 2005, 01:35 AM
By far one of the best system going, and Management removes that thread !

Management, why not do the "smartgambler" thing and keep the actual system posted and delete the rest of the thread if it so much costs.
Why decide to delete what causes many to surf here in the first place, and view the ads ?
Is that what this site has come about now ?
That thread's "viewed" readings would have surpassed all your "Ads Viewed" reading by miles.

But hey, it's your buisnes z

crash
9th November 2005, 06:20 AM
The forums rules clearly state: "All postings to the Forums and their subsequent threads become the property of the Forum owners". Meaning they can do whatever they like with threads or anything else on the site.

We easily forget that this is a commercial site and as forums go, a fair one. Often reasons given for any threads removal might be considered by some to be as transparent as mud and require further explanation. However, the site owners are not obliged to give a reason or justify their actions but [to a point] usually do.

I'm not backing up the site owners, but obviously few members here ever read the forum rules we agree too when we become members and I'm just pointing out an important one.