PDA

View Full Version : Harness Form

Stix
24th November 2005, 09:53 AM
Hi All,

Just doing a little research on a few pacers my friend has worded me up on.

Just wodering if anyone has a site/link where you can type in the name of the horse and it's race career is produced (similar to Ozfrom's form search etc)....

Thanks In advance

Mean while I'll keep looking...... ;)

woody
24th November 2005, 09:55 AM
I know there's some harness site that provides form for meets all over oz but don't think you can do a search?!

Stix
24th November 2005, 10:03 AM
I know there's some harness site that provides form for meets all over oz but don't think you can do a search?!
Got it people.... thanks anyway....... (I'm just tooo impaitent :( )

Chrome Prince
24th November 2005, 10:23 AM
Stix, can you provide the link please, as all I have is the HRV site with form, but no search facilities.

Stix
24th November 2005, 10:48 AM
Stix, can you provide the link please, as all I have is the HRV site with form, but no search facilities.
Link is http://www.harness.org.au/index.cfm?p=f&id=/ausbreed/reports/ahrconline.htm

Type in Horse Name
Click On Horse
Top Of Page is a "Racing Performance of This Horse" Button
However it doesn't give you dividends or prices..... just some extra homework required on your desired/favoutire betting website.....

Hope this Helps...

Chrome Prince
24th November 2005, 11:29 AM
Many thankyous Stix, they moved the horse search facility and I thought it had been lost forever.

Pity they don't give odds or split times eh?

Chrome Prince
24th November 2005, 12:48 PM
Hey Stix,

You can get the margins and split times by clicking on the race link within the form list, but no odds still.

Thought you'd like to know.