PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Review!

Tenacious Spirit
25th November 2005, 10:19 AM
Ok pretty good week last week for those who had a look in on the tips. Got my DVD recorder but damned if i can work out how too hook the thing up. Lets wee if we can back up this week.

Race 1
These MV F + M races are a trap. No bet here for me.

1,2 / 3, 8 / 7

Race 2
Hayes has got these 2 year old races tied up, think one of his will win it. Will go with Twist Contest, has C Williams on board and he has been in great form of late.

Race 3
I thought this was a tricky little race, with a few winning chances.

1 - Strata Title / 5 - Quey Lago / 7 - Tagine
3 - Vaingtlago / 4 - Precious Future
2 - Charmed Indeed / 6 - Cibi

Race 4

1 - California Dane**
2 - Davout
3 - Brilliant Lad

Race 5
Readyforcatherine was one of the double star specials last week and won accordingly. Looks to have this lot covered again, she is yet too win from two starts at MV which is of some concern however that was in stronger company. Sarkha capitulated at her first run at 1200 but that was a strong Flemington race during the carny .

1 - Readyforcatherine**
2 - Sarkha / 3 - Strabedient
6 - Precarious

Race 6

Again what too do here. Silver Birch stitched them up last time but who knows it might be 2009 before he wins again when he is 65 years old. Storm Attack is a non-winner but down in class. Little baldy won comfortably first up, but will the second up jitters strike?Donbodiine was just nosed out in a head bobber last time. Tortuga produced what i thought was a very tough on pace performance last start at MV which is a plus, but how much did that take out?. Redoubtable is consistently around the mark but i don’t see any 1’s next to his name - Hayes/Williams combo must be respected and has the 5 gate. Then there is Enterprize man who is reaching peak fitness and has one of my faves in Mertens. Might chuck these in the first leg of the quad and maybe try some tris and first fours but i don;t know.

2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13

Race 7

Paris is ready too win. Poets voice the main danger.

13 - Paris Zero / 5 - Poets Voice
1 - Stratton Place / 9 - Lord Braemar / 3 - Ruben
6 - Marwin Gold / 15 - Mazunda

Race 8
B Mayfields Smith too leap back into the winners circle with Miss Debonair, Brom Felinity the very well bread filly the main danger.

6 - Miss Debonair / 11 - Brom Felinity
4 - Generals Dynasty / 1 - Talons Shown / 5 - Fuchsia Lady
8 - Whittier Miss

Race 9

Really liked the way Mc Lir won last start but has to make it three on end now. Manerue Lue was just conquered last start and he drops back in distance which i think is more of a minus than a plus. Symonds said last week that even if Fifeshire won last week he would deffinately be spelled afterwoods. The fact that he hasnt been must indicate the trainer is confident again. Don’t know what is wrong with many are called, take on trust. Tradesmans choice is a non-winner. Dunno.

2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10

ROSEHILL

Race 1

Diego Garcia farcia. St Martin and Mr Alpine for mine. Garcia and Voltabolta for multis.

Race 2

Top 3 have got this tied up. Leaning towards Retract from Star Folly, Wonderer for third.

Race 3

Again i like the top ones. Purple Dane and Doubloon equal top raaters. Kvente, Crums, Polish and Squatters for multies.

Race 4

Falaise/ Seek the truth from Red Queen, Ballybelle, Frozen, Ranger Smith and smart and fast.

Race 5

You tell me.
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9

Race 6

Don’t care.

Race 7

Our Apache to beet Malcolm. Ashkabar next best.

Race 8

Fiery venture / Lord of the Land from Evasion, Princess Gemma.

Vic Park

BEST BET OF THE DAY

Race 3 - 1 Tora Tora Tora

OTHERS (not much confidence)

Race 5 - 4 None for the Road
Race 6 - 2 - Lightning Tears
Race 8 - 10 - Chemin/ 12 - Secret Daughter/ 16-Dirty Daks

Sven and Mav will have the farm covered.

Good luck and feel free to add thoughts.

Tenacious Spirit
26th November 2005, 12:56 PM
Race 2
Hayes has got these 2 year old races tied up, think one of his will win it. Will go with Twist Contest, has C Williams on board and he has been in great form of late.

Well didn't take a genious but i was very pleased with the exacta. Paid 4.70 on NSW tote, how good is that?

Tenacious Spirit
26th November 2005, 01:49 PM
Race 2

Top 3 have got this tied up. Leaning towards Retract from Star Folly, Wonderer for third.

First and third. Dind't get darwina.

Travelling nicely.