PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Races

Makybe Diva
24th December 2005, 08:23 PM
Does anyone here follow the Gold Coast races? I am going to Goldmarket day and I don't have Sky Channel and wasn't able to listen to th races today. Was there any horse that impressed you at the Gold Coast today that might be racing on Gold market day? Any help appreciated.

Makybe Diva
24th December 2005, 08:36 PM
I have been there before but kind of got lost so could someone please tell me if you can access the horse stables?

a4brianp
24th December 2005, 08:56 PM
Yes you can get into the stabling area no probs was there last year on magic millions day.
cheers

maverick1993
24th December 2005, 09:04 PM
Hi Makybe ...i study the GC races...today was the only day i never backed anything there....Buddy Sequalo was the only one in mystable but i knew hed be short..
If something jumps out at me i'll let you know..

Makybe Diva
24th December 2005, 10:16 PM
The problem is that I leave for holidays on Boxing Day on our boat and around new years eve we will move down to the Broadwater so tips are basically impossible.

Makybe Diva
24th December 2005, 10:18 PM
Yes you can get into the stabling area no probs was there last year on magic millions day.
cheers

Could you please tell me which way you go to get there? I know when you enter if you walk up a bit on your right is the bookies area etc. Are you allowed cameras at the stables? Wouldn't mind taking a few piccies of some of the better horses. Last year I went to the Silk Stocking and I remember Willy Leica won in an earlier race in the day.

a4brianp
25th December 2005, 07:19 AM
As you go in the main gate stables are to the left you can just walk in ,couldnt see why you couldnt take photos in there .
Cheers.

How sad im on the computer at 6.15am Christmas day should get a life.

Makybe Diva
25th December 2005, 08:26 PM
Okay, thanks.