PDA

View Full Version : Staking Plans

Surround
6th January 2006, 10:20 PM
I'm what can be called a newby on this site having only contributed a couple of times recently.
While surfing around racing related sites recently, I came across this site that had an Excel spreadsheet whereby you could input your results from the past and determine which investment strategy would have suited best.
I'm pretty sure this is all kosha with management here, but I'll soon know.
They had a trial version where you could only add 30 lines of data, but that was enough in their estimation to give you an idea of what to expect.
The Licence Agreement states that a single individual can use multiple copies of the originally supplied spreadsheet. Good enough for me.
This thing comes with six different staking methods ranging from level stakes, a Fibonacci style method, up to a loss recovery method. (And it has graphs)
I found it has most probably changed how I will place my investments from here on in.
To cut to the chase, the site is fasttrackplans dot com. If this address gets deleted (and I don't think it contravenes anything) get back to me.
Hey, I'm not a salesman for this mob, but I liked what I saw.
I've been setting it up for myself for the last few days.
I've done things with it other than what was supplied just to suit myself.
Hope I haven't rambled on for nothing and someone gets some use out of it.

DR RON
7th January 2006, 01:57 PM
Which of the methods do you prefer using Surround? some of them I'm not familiar with.

Surround
7th January 2006, 04:49 PM
G'day Dr Ron
I took the liberty to copy the spreadsheets as per their licence agreement as it was for my own use.
Using those spreadsheets and having to play around with them to get them to perform as their plans suggest, I feel confident with the Pocket Plan.
The Fibonacci would run a close 2nd for me I reckon.
I input my results for 2005 and it showed what I "should" have achieved which certainly was not what I did achieve. Fool me-maybe.
I don't know that I would be allowed or should attach the Excel sheets, but you're welcome to them if you want them.
I'm no Excel expert, but I did manage to get them to a condition that seemed to fit their plans.
I don't know "macros" so there is no just pushing a button and it all doing it.
Yell out if you want them and we'll sort something out.

DR RON
7th January 2006, 05:05 PM
sonnyboy64 at optusnet dot com dot au

ifyou attach them to an email I would be quite interested in them. Thanks

DR RON
8th January 2006, 12:59 AM
Thanks for that Surround.

Ron50
8th January 2006, 11:27 AM
Hi Surround,

I would be interested in looking at this info also if I may please.

Good Luck

nald114@yahoo.com

Regards,
Ron

Surround
8th January 2006, 12:31 PM
I,ve just forwarded it on Ron50

Good Luck