PDA

View Full Version : Serious system, no beer involved

Duritz
12th January 2006, 08:35 AM
OK, because KV cajoled me for inventing a beer system, here's my new, serious system, no beer involved in this one whatsoever.

The Coffee System

By Duritz.

1 - Must have raced within last 21 days.

2 - Must be up in distance 250m or more.

3 - Must have run fourth or better last start.

4 - Must be a horse. (sorry, couldn't help it).

That's it. That's all the rules. Could someone please test it for me?

There IS logic to this one, and I am hoping to see something in the results that I am anticipating. When the results are through (assuming someone will test it for me) I'll explain further what I am babbling about.

Cheers.

Moderator 3
12th January 2006, 09:30 PM
Just go to www.propun.com.au/horse_racing_betting_systems.html (http://www.propun.com.au/horse_racing_betting_systems.html)<!-- / message -->
People can purchase an inexpensive software program which means there is no need to ask those who have purchased a similar program to provide them with the information.

Duritz
12th January 2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the tip, I might do that.

Meantime, anyone run it?

Squirter
12th January 2006, 11:10 PM
Hey Duritz....what happened to the beer thread ????

NANOOK
13th January 2006, 03:23 AM
Duritz

These are the fiqures I got for last year using best tote and sp
WPOT -8.0%
LLWS 45
Interesting to hear any more comments or "babbling" you may have on it?

nanook

Duritz
13th January 2006, 07:06 AM
Thanks Nanook...... I was actually hoping it would lose rather badly. I was hoping it was a "lay" system on the make. But only losing 8% on turnover, considering you often have to lay above those prices you mentioned.... might not be any profit in it after all.

Squirter - I don't know what happened to my beer system!!! It's been thrown out!! (The correct term might be - it's been refused service).

I wanted to know how it would go, too!

Well, in case anyone wants to check on my beer system after all, here were the rules that were testable:

1-Must have run unplaced last start.
2-Must have a win s/r of 5% or more
3-Must have a break of between 1 and 9 days between it's last start and SECOND last start (ie not days since last start, days since the start before)
4-Must no tbe first up.

Let me know anyone?

KennyVictor
13th January 2006, 09:54 AM
What are we the puritan advertorial forum? Every second thread gets wiped without trace or explanation and those that are left have an ad placed in them. :-(

Duritz
13th January 2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah I know I thought it was a bit Gestapo-ish to be tossed out like that. I was actually curious about that combination of rules that made up the brilliant Beer Special Sys.

So, those are the rules above. Will someone test it? For, I say, against the powers that be, Beer Drinkers Unite!!

NANOOK
13th January 2006, 03:01 PM
Duritz

The best of totes and sp, not sure about rule 3 so I used last start days ago:
WPOT 7.1%
LLWS 88

If you were meaning between 1 to 9 days 2 starts ago there were only 17 bets for 1 win and a loss of -23.5%

nanook