PDA

View Full Version : 100 dollars a day

the rostram
25th January 2006, 02:17 PM
my question is thier any posts or systems that have been revealed to make $100 a day on the gallops

regards the rostram

davez
25th January 2006, 02:22 PM
no, but theres a couple that rake in $99

the rostram
25th January 2006, 02:42 PM
really davez ?u should share that info mate

Chrome Prince
25th January 2006, 03:01 PM
Rostram,

There is a prominent racing analyst that has a $100 a day plan on his website.

I do not endorse it, as it is flawed unless you have a level stakes winning method.

Above all else, if you want this type of system to work longterm, you must have a winning strategy in place first.

The type of "select a tipster" or "top-rated in the guide" system using this plan will send you bankrupt quite quickly.

I know of NO system that will win every day, and the run of outs coupled with loss chasing on short prices will kill you in the end - even after a lucky few days.

La Mer
25th January 2006, 03:29 PM
Rostram, There is a prominent racing analyst that has a $100 a day plan on his website. I do not endorse it, as it is flawed unless you have a level stakes winning method.

In principle I agree with Chrome. With the particular method Chrome refers to a punter needs very deep pockets and a very healthy heart.

crash
25th January 2006, 03:29 PM
Hi Chrome,

There IS a guaranteed way for most punters to make a LOT of money from horse racing. All they have to do is give the game away:-)

Not a lot happening here lately. I'm even playing a comp. [other forrum] just to keep the breeze blowing and my hand in. Not a real good time of year for punting. Partypooper has got the right idea. Go overseas for a holiday.

Cheers Chrome.

PS. How's the Plum Movers going ?

the rostram
25th January 2006, 03:39 PM
yeah i guess when ur looking for a "tipster" or an advert that says make $100 a day would send you broke in a few weeks thats for sure?

BUT WHAT IM REALLY ASKING IS this betting system forum is been around for sometime, thier would of been plenty of posts but the members here have not "stumbeled" across a simplified way of making 100 buks a day????

Chrome Prince
25th January 2006, 04:17 PM
Hi crash,

not sure about the plum movers, but I reckon if you give it long enough between outs and are selective you'd be in front.

Rostram,

No I don't think anyone has come up with a guaranteed system that delivers a specified amount each day.

Now if you asked me about laying to win $100 a day, that's a whole different story ;)

davez
25th January 2006, 04:25 PM
BUT WHAT IM REALLY ASKING IS this betting system forum is been around for sometime, thier would of been plenty of posts but the members here have not "stumbeled" across a simplified way of making 100 buks a day????

no, doesnt exist, never has exsisted &, of course, never will

now, one question you could be asking is "if anyone has come across a simplified way of returning a profit year after year?"

& crash, the plums are motoring along nicely

Neil
25th January 2006, 04:34 PM
If there is "a simplified way of making 100 buks a day" guaranteed then that same method could make $1000, $5,000 and $10,000 a day. And more. All that would be necessary is the tote pools are deep enough and/or the bookies are prepared to accept your bets.

Now you can easily see the flawed logic of any method that is marketed guaranteeing an income of $100 a day. Make it $100 a day because it is not a large amount and so for marketing purposes it seems believable. People probably wouldn't believe it even if it was just $1000 a day.

the rostram
25th January 2006, 06:06 PM
yes well theres ways of making $5 a day is thier not so why cant that be turned into $100 a day over a week period??

not asking for guarantee's just a probable way of earning an income through the systems been published in this forum ,is thier a "simplified"way davez of using the methods to make money without bleeding from your eye*****.

my challenge

a
simplified way to make $5 a day over a week period ($35 a week)can this be done ?

regards the rostram

ps.thumbs up neil lol

crash
25th January 2006, 06:39 PM
If you can make $5 you can make $500. Winners don't come any more often to punters betting peanuts.

the rostram
25th January 2006, 07:15 PM
If you can make $5 you can make $500. Winners don't come any more often to punters betting peanuts.

yes crash your probably right your expense could be a lot more than you imagine even if you get a run of outs trying to make 500 a day?

the task in hand is just $5 a day can any members take this challenge on without breaking the bank over a period of time?

peanuts are better salted,lol

regards the rostram

kenchar
25th January 2006, 07:51 PM
Best I can come up with is last 28 days, with 26 winning and 2 losing for a profit of 33.68, which is 1.2 profit a day, so if you were betting your $100 that would be $120 a day.

This is actual betting by me and NOT just checking results.

Early days yet but I'm pretty sure it will hold up.
Cheers

the rostram
25th January 2006, 08:17 PM
Best I can come up with is last 28 days, with 26 winning and 2 losing for a profit of 33.68, which is 1.2 profit a day, so if you were betting your $100 that would be $120 a day.

This is actual betting by me and NOT just checking results.

Early days yet but I'm pretty sure it will hold up.
Cheers

ok kenchar thats a good strike rate by far ,is this win bets and approx how much u invest each time.

kenchar
25th January 2006, 08:29 PM
Win betting.

Your bet is your profit plus a bit.

In other words if you want to win a $100, your bet would be $100 and stop betting for the day even if it's your first bet if $100 or more in front.

Too many want to win $100 a day but have $10 bets, impossible long term.

It all depends what people want from the punt, I just find long term cosistent profits are made by snipping a little bit every day, it's the ONLY way I know.

Bhagwan
26th January 2006, 09:05 AM
Heres a $5 a day plan that one may like to check out .

Target Radio TABs 3 selections (or any other reliable source)
Out of those 3 , we delete the TAB Fav 1 min till jump .
We now bet the shorter price of the remaining 2 selections.
If the TAB Fav is not one of the TABs 3 selections , then it is a no bet race.
Thats it.

Only target days where there are 4+ race meetings to bet on otherwise it can be hard to reach ones target & there is more exposure to risk to heaps of Favs or outsiders getting up on a given day ,which will kill you.

Bet race to race at $5 per race (1%)with a bank of $500
Stop betting for the day once one is $5.00+ in front.

If one wants $100 a day (1%)one would needs a $10,000 bank.

Check out some past results before trying this out with real money.
It has had many successfull days.

Cheers.

crash
26th January 2006, 11:55 AM
Win betting.

Your bet is your profit plus a bit.

In other words if you want to win a $100, your bet would be $100 and stop betting for the day even if it's your first bet if $100 or more in front.

Too many want to win $100 a day but have $10 bets, impossible long term.

It all depends what people want from the punt, I just find long term consistent profits are made by snipping a little bit every day, it's the ONLY way I know.

Hi Kenchar,

That all sound wonderfully until thought about.

For starters, your bet is not your 'profit plus a bit'. Your bet is your personal stake, the 'bit' is your profit. ...and if you lose your $100 bet for the day? Do you have another [and another], until you win your 'bit' of profit [which would now be a big loss]? If you stop at your first bet and it loses, you are $100 behind which has to be made up the next day before you can hope to make any profit [a slippery-slide to the bottom].

I agree that trying to win $100 a day with $10 bets is practically impossible, but raising your stake to $100 to win a $100 a day [or $10] and then stopping is also practically impossible except during a run of ins. All it means is you are taking very short odds. Evens to win a $100. If your first bet loses you are $100 behind. You must maintain a constant 50% SR just to stay even. A constant !00% SR to make $100 a day is impossible without doing it from the results pages.

Increasing the odds you except to allow for a few losses just makes matters worse as you increase the risk of losing. Also we haven't mentioned the dreaded run of outs that affect everyone regardless of strategy. For evens 8 in a row is quite possible and it just gets worse with any increase in odds.

50% of odds-on runners lose and for evens even more so. Taking a $100 bet on a short priced odds-on Fav. to win say $10 to $20 by backing it for a place even, is no guarantee of success [odds-on runners run unplaced very regularly]. It is totally impossible for anyone to know that 50% of their bets they have at evens [more for odds-on] is going to win. And that is just to stay even let alone make a $100 a day.

Saying your doing it doesn't make the logic you presented sound, it just means you have been lucky. Excellent selection ability doesn't come into it. That sort of selection ability is impossible except by selecting from results.

It is just as hard to win a constant $1 a day than it is to win a constant $100 a day. The only difference is scale, not logic. The logic and maths. involved are identical for both amounts and all amounts in between.

KennyVictor
26th January 2006, 01:06 PM
Saying your doing it doesn't make the logic you presented sound, it just means you have been lucky. Excellent selection ability doesn't come into it. That sort of selection ability is impossible except by selecting from results.
No, what you mean to say is "That sort of selection ability is impossible for me (Crash) except...."
Perhaps Kenchar is better at selecting horses than you are.
Too many people treat betting on horses too much like betting on a roulette wheel. If you know something others don't the rules of chance don't apply quite so strictly any more.

KV

kenchar
26th January 2006, 02:08 PM
Crash,

I really don't understand your post at all, as it doesn't relate to what I posted.

As far as saying the results are backfitted I take offence.

Here are actual results for the past 29 days (including today)

Total bets 133.

Total results 60

Strike rate 45%

Total Return 169.88

Profit 36.88

ave profit a day 1.27

2 losing days

POT 27.7%

LROO 5

Ave div $2.83.

Cheers

crash
26th January 2006, 04:11 PM
No, what you mean to say is "That sort of selection ability is impossible for me (Crash) except...."

KV

Kenny,

Telling people what they 'meant to say' leads to bad feeling. Asking for clarification is not a hard ask or that difficult is it?. I'm also not interested in punting ability pi..ing competitions in cyberspace either.
If you are trying to stir me up looking for a slanging match by the use of the above personal insult [I've been there, done that with others and I'm just not interested anymore], I will ignore your posts.

Ken char,

My argument has nothing to do with your punting ability, successful or otherwise [I'm sorry for giving you or anyone that impression]. I was talking generally by the use of the word 'you' in my post's argument, not personally. The use of the word 'one' is a bit too straight-laced for me and I've felt uncomfortable when I've used it in the past. My argument was with the logic you presented for making $100 a day. Printing a list of you successful bets does not answer my argument's points or add logic to your original explanation of how to make a $100 a day. It's just a list of results.

Could you please explain the logic of your original post's claims, and/or what specifically do you 'not understand' in my post?

Cheers,
Crash

kenchar
26th January 2006, 05:15 PM
Crash,

In your post you talk about stopping after one losing bet, this was never mentioned, you talk about basically all bets being evens or odds on, these are YOUR assumptions only, then you go into betting a place, your assumptions and never mentioned.
Then you say the profit is the bit and not the 1 unit plus a bit.

Lets go through a little scenario and see if you can get your head around it.
We start betting for the day and we have 3 loses so we are minus 3 ( do you agree with that )
We then get 2.8 winner so we have had 4 bets less 2.8 so we are now minus 1.2.
We have 2 more losing bets so we are now minus 3.2.
We have a winner at 2.9 so we are now minus1.3.
We have a winner at 2.0 so we are now minus .3
WE have 2 loses so we are now minus 2.3.
We have a winner 3.3 so we are now square.
WE have a lose so we are now minus 1
We have a winner 3.0 so we are now plus 1 stop for the day.

Of the 29 days 14 of them have been a 1 bet day as per today at $4.2
Another 10 days have been 7 bets or less.
The other days have been horrors but only lost on 2 of them.

Hope this explains.

KennyVictor
26th January 2006, 06:07 PM
On these bad days what sort of a loss will you go up to before you pull the plug Kenchar?

KV

kenchar
26th January 2006, 06:16 PM
KV,

I dropped 7.7 yesterday, but a bit of it was my fault, shouldn't have been that bad, I just stuffed up a couple of times.
That's racing.

KC

crash
26th January 2006, 06:58 PM
Kenchar,

Lets get one thing straight. I KNOW you are a good punter. Not just from this forum but from the 'other' one where you have explained your methods in detail. You have nothing to prove with lists of accomplishments. Your original post confused me and I misinterpreted it thats all. Your explanation has clarified your original post. A little bit of further explanation goes a long way. Thank you.

kenchar
26th January 2006, 07:23 PM
Crash,

Just to clarify one thing, I am not a good punter, in fact I am a very bad punter, but I have one thing and one thing only going for me, and that is discipline, it's as simple as that.
I have often said there are many many very smart people on these forums and in a way I envy them, but I think the reason that the majority are still working is that they lack discipline.
They just love the punt too much.
My perfect life would be 1 bet a day forever.

Cheers

crash
26th January 2006, 07:49 PM
My one bet today [in that comp .too] was Wagga R5/2 Al Kharfra [$3.70] the trainer was that chick from Albury. Forgotten her name. Barbara something? Good little sneaky trainer. I'm happy, had a very nice collect.

Moderator 3
27th January 2006, 09:47 AM
A friendly reminder.

It is very easy to misunderstand what someone posts.

It is also very easy to post what you don't mean!

In a conversation this can be immediately cleared up.

So it always pays to politely seek clarification, particularly if you think someone has crossed the line in a negative response to your post.

the rostram
27th January 2006, 11:49 AM
yes thats 4 sure moderator 3,well by the way do you have a solution to my original question in this post considering your a modertator with lost of archives and knowledge????

regards the rostram

crash
27th January 2006, 08:44 PM
Neil,

There was no need to ask Kenny to clarify his response to my post. It was a blatant personal insult. I thought I handled it well considering. A year ago it would have been a different story..... Blood on the floor:-)