darky.

Sportz
4th February 2006, 11:28 AM
Are you Phil's publicist??? :D

darkydog2002
4th February 2006, 11:32 AM
Nah.Must admit I like Phils Site.

Good Humour and good commonsense.

We badly need these 2 attributes in this industry.

Cheers .
darky.

Sportz
4th February 2006, 11:35 AM
He's certainly VERY opinionated!!!

I just couldn't do it. (Say that such and such a horse CAN'T win, I mean.) He's got plenty of guts. May have to give up on Queen Of The Hill as a winning chance now. ;)

The only thing is that he's given us a reason why almost every single horse in the Lightning can't win, but didn't tell us what could. anyway, interesting analysis of Bris R8. Let's see how he goes.

La Mer
4th February 2006, 12:28 PM
Nah.Must admit I like Phils Site.

Good Humour and good commonsense.

We badly need these 2 attributes in this industry.

Cheers . darky.

He certainly has an opinion, pity he's such a racist/sexiest type.

Sportz
5th February 2006, 08:32 AM
"Talking of Lee Freedman, he was interviewed on radio today down south about Queen Of The Hill. Only problem was the interviewer didn’t bother asking “why has she got bar plates on Lee?” - which would have given that answer to a million interested punters around Australia. After all who is the last horse to win a Group 1 race - wearing bar plates all round – I doubt there has ever been one. I cannot find one solitary horse that won a Saturday metropolitan race in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne from 1/1/05 to 31/12/05 as yet that was wearing bar plates all round. If anyone knows one please send it in. For the record a lot of emails came in saying Freedman’s horse Matras won in bar plates in the Melbourne Spring Carnival – but she didn’t. I checked up and she raced in “concussion plates” when she won."

Well, he certainly got that one right!

"BABINDA HALF Won’t run 1200."

And he certainly got that one wrong!

crash
5th February 2006, 10:57 AM
He certainly has an opinion, pity he's such a racist/sexiest type.

Who cares as far as racing goes? I'll give the boy his due though, gutsy and will predict ahead regarding 1 horse winning a big race, not 5 and then claiming after everyone has forgotten that little point, they tipped the winner.

A very knowledgeable racing man. You have to be opinionated to put up a site like his in the first place. I like him and whatever happened to Dr.Turf, another opinionated but likeable bloke?