PDA

View Full Version : Epsom

dizzle
24th September 2001, 08:30 PM
I tink the odds on offer for Hire in the Epsom will be very generous given all of the wraps going around for Fubu. I think Hire may have come back ready to win this time. Can't understand why Universal Prince is at such good odds in the Caulfield Cup. Although I am not sure if he is going Cox or Caulfield. If they keep offering odds like these it might be a matter of 'the more you put the more you'll get back'.

Tony
26th September 2001, 09:23 PM
No he didn't pay up Dizzle, they must think he's a Cox Plate chance which suprises me, would have thought the Caulfield Cup was the lead in race of choice for a horse like him for the Melbourne Cup.
I wouldn't worry too much about Fubu in the Epsom, I saw him on Saturday and didn't get the impression he would win an Epsom next start. Hire was a horse of mine but has long since lost me, that Fouardee looked very good winning the other day to me

ahhhmike
28th September 2001, 10:58 PM
universal prince isn`t running in the caufield cup because bede murray dosen`t want to risk receiving a weight penalty for the horse in the melbourne cup .