PDA

View Full Version : zero risk lay/backing

odericko
5th September 2006, 07:47 PM
ive now a fairly good idea on this concept, to be in profit lay must be less than the back ....here in is the problem,i couldnt in last couple of days actually see this on the screen. do you just match a lay bet then type in the needed back odds and hope that it to gets matched? or visa versa back first then chase the lay?? or are these auto bet thingys the go ?? would like to hear marks comment on this as it was his post about the zero risk betting that arroused my interest.ty.

ubetido
5th September 2006, 09:22 PM
Hi fester

I am not an expert but my understanding is as follows:

If you looking to punt the same horse/team whatever then depending on the direction of the market is what you would bet first.

If the market signal the price will go up then you lay first if is signals the price will come down then you bet first.

There are a number of programmes that are selling the point that they can predict the market movement of a particular event due to volume and charting of graphs ie: indicators.

If you are looking at betting the same event with different bookmakers then thats another story eg: Bookmaker A...has x at 6/4..bookmaker B has Y at 6/4 on a head to head this is a 80% bet.

Cheers