PDA

View Full Version : nuerals

nevets
20th September 2002, 12:18 PM
I like to use nuerals as a tool but I noticed that aap dosent have it available on their site today for some reason are there any other sites that have them please .........By the way Im brand new here and I and i only bet for a bit of entertainment although I do enjoy backing a winner as Im sure you can appreciate ......any way a belated HI all and keep the posts going lots of good reading there ....STEVE

michaelg
21st September 2002, 12:01 PM
I believe some people have been recently experiencing problems with the Neural website. I access them regularly, and they are available every day, including today. Maybe your server is the problem?

nevets
21st September 2002, 07:28 PM
thanks and its back think they may have been tinkering because first i couldnt get brisbane (error msg) then none of them would come up anyway alls well that ends well ..... and thanks again do you have any ideas regards nuerals or how one might use them

Lenny
12th September 2003, 07:06 PM
Whats a neurals?

@Lenny

kenchar
24th September 2003, 08:40 PM
Something people put on a wall when they dont know how to spell

Gamblor
22nd November 2003, 09:56 AM
What's a Neural???

michaelg
22nd November 2003, 12:28 PM
Hi, Gamblor.
If you go to the website racingandsports.com.au and click-on to the free daily stats in the menu it will explain neural algorhythms. You can even use their neurals and customise them for your use.