PDA

View Full Version : Toorak Handicap

Cathy
12th October 2001, 12:20 PM
Hello everyone,
I've just snuck out here at the start of my lunch break. I'm wondering what your views are on the Toorak handicap.I am completely confused by all those good horses.
Thank you everyone who posts tips here. The girls really enjoy them. Please post plenty of fun tips for Saturday. We'll need them.
Cathy and the girls.

ahhhmike
12th October 2001, 12:37 PM
Watch for Weasil Will to run a bold race.

dizzle
12th October 2001, 01:31 PM
King Keitel has good form and if the track is wet I think he will be haed to beat.
Monobhozo in Bris. will also run a good race if you can odds of $4 or better.

Firemansam13
12th October 2001, 02:56 PM
Crawl. You can't go past this fella.

INTERGAZE
12th October 2001, 03:41 PM
watch out for SHOW A HEART to pip CRAWL by half a head, and if i get that right, i'll be a millionaire.

Cosmo
12th October 2001, 05:19 PM
Thought these horses had a good chance tomorrow......

AR 7 - Stora Bollar
MR 7 - Ethereal (good odds)
MR 5 - The Secondmortgage
MR 6 - Pure Theatre
MR 8 - Crawl
BR 7 - French Movie Star

and if you can bet in Toowoomba races then R8 no.3 Benny's Inn will be very hard to beat.. good punting all.

pedro
14th October 2001, 12:05 PM
Well done, INTERGAZE. Gee, if Crawl hadn't almost been sent over the running rail half way up the straight, you might just about have got that quinella. Cheers.

Cathy
14th October 2001, 12:27 PM
The girls were cheering Show A Heart home, Intergaze. It was a huge thrill for us.
Many thanks, and thank you everyone else for your fun tips. The girls are looking forward to them again next week.

INTERGAZE
16th October 2001, 07:08 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. Show a heart is a dead set mudder, pure and simple. All he needs is for you to spit on the ground in front of him, and he'll swim in it.
I hope he doesn't make me look stupid and go out and win on a good track! As for Crawl, he certainly got cleaned up, and should have won! See you guys soon with more tips!