PDA

View Full Version : Internet/Home phone Plans

rabbitz
6th May 2008, 12:50 PM
I know this is not the place and hope the mods wont jump all over it but who here has a good deal with their ISP and home phone deal
The mob I'm with charge me $61.95/mo for 1000MB download ADSL broadband deal and "yes" I know their are better options
What's the Go anyone?

crash
6th May 2008, 02:11 PM
Go to forums.whirlpool.net.au/ The forums there have got the topic covered for anything to do with INTERNET services, including modems.

I won't make a brand recommendations here, as it would probably be outside the the rules.

Shaun
6th May 2008, 04:18 PM
I will tell you one thing, go with a provider that can offer you voip (voice over ip) services this will reduce you phone bills by heaps if you use it lots now.

pantsdown
8th May 2008, 11:46 AM
It depends on what type of broadband you want, and if ADSL2 is available, but definatly checkout whirlpool as suggested and not just the forums they have a broadband plan finder, or checkout broadbandguide.com.au

crash
11th January 2009, 12:59 PM
What you will find on Whirlpool is that Internode is one of the best. I've used it for 3yrs. and you get great 'real people' to talk to if you have a problem and their not in India. I pay $129 in the bush for 3mths ADSL with 20g download limit a month.

Shaun
11th January 2009, 01:36 PM
I am with the same mob. i pay more but get a lot more, they have fantastic deals for people in the city where you don't need a phone line at all it is called naked DSL.