PDA

View Full Version : betfair advice - bet placements

stugots
19th May 2008, 03:03 PM
just wondering if anyone knows of a betfair application that would allow me to automate my win bet placements?

what i am looking to do is match my stake with whatever price is available for my selections at say 1 minute prior to jump time.

thanks in advance for any replies

Shaun
19th May 2008, 04:03 PM
Betting Assistant

gort
23rd May 2008, 10:24 AM
Betting Assistant does not place the bets automatically for you you have to interface it to a spreadsheet to do this and if you dont want to write your own spreadsheet there is one called Trigger which will do all that for you.

Shaun
23rd May 2008, 11:37 AM
The spreadsheet needed to automate what you want is very easy to write and i think the costs far outway the effort, and you will still need Betting Assistant to place the bets, this would save over $60 a month if you wrote the excel sheet yourself.

Gees for $60 i would write it for you.

jfc
23rd May 2008, 06:41 PM
Betting Assistant does not place the bets automatically for you you have to interface it to a spreadsheet to do this and if you dont want to write your own spreadsheet there is one called Trigger which will do all that for you.

Presumably this is free advertising for the Punting Ayce product, coincidentally by someone with a vested interest.

Chrome Prince
23rd May 2008, 11:02 PM
You don't need a spreadsheet to place bets automatically with Betting Assistant at all!
There is a conditional bet placement option you can use and just open a page to a race.
If broadband useage is an issue, there are plenty of FREE bet placement sheets available on the net and on their forum.