PDA

View Full Version : NRL ROUND 14

swingman
13th June 2008, 12:33 PM
ROOSTERS V PANTHERS;Im having trouble finding tonites winner as i think the roosters origin players could be a little weary, and if its raining im liking the 8.5 start to the panthers.They look to be a little over the odds. However lats weeks thumping to the roosters could spring them into gear so treat warily. No bet for me....TIP:ROOSTERS.

SHARKS V WARRIORS;Another tricky one for me as these 2 sides are unprdictable. The sharks have won a few in a row but wen they do that they are capable of getting beaten to someone like the warriors who are all over the shop too at the moment.This could be a tight match and the line of 7.5 to the warriors looks ok but no bet 4 me. TIP......SHARKS.

RAIDERS V BRONCOS; Another tough game to pick, obviously with the broncos origin players backing up. Canberra always play well at home but i dont like tongue at 5/8 and the hooker is an unknown for me. The broncos origin stars have reportedly pulled up ok and that might be enough to see them home, but no bet 4 me.....TIP....BRONCOS.

TIGERS V EELS; Both coming off good last start wins and the eels on paper for me could win by 8 or more. If they are to make a serious run at the eight they need to find consistency, and i think they just might be about to do that , and the 2.00 straight out comes in real well for me. The tigers have some injury concerns in the forwards and have a lightweight pack lining up here, so i will expect the eels forwards to be too strong in the middle and get the cash. The 2's straight out will do me.....TIP ...EELS.

COWBOYS V KNIGHTS; Another tough game to pick , because u just dont know which cowboys side will turn up on monday nite and of course thurston is a 50-50 chance of playing due to injury in origin. The knights origin stars are all ok and i think they could tackle the cowboys out of the game....TIP ..KNIGHTS, wILL TALK AGAIN MONDAY ....as i think i might grab the 1.75 straight out on them.

cheers guys and any feedback would be great.

dc
16th June 2008, 12:18 AM
Doing well swiftman... good work..

yea Eels were crunched into 1.70/ 1.60 near closing time.. i missed out on the even money for em.
I know Raiders play hot at home but was surprised of the 34-16 result. I gave Broncos a head start but they didnt cut it.

Not sure how Thurston pulls up for the Cowboys but they will desperately need him to play at his best (if he does play) for monday. Looks like the bookies cant decide either about this game.. both around 1.92 each.. I might take the Kinghts -2.5 @ 2.15

Cheers for the tips :)

swingman
16th June 2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah , thought it was difficult to pick only because i dont like backing against home sides with good home support as the cowboys do get. You would think they are due to win won sooner or later. Is tonite that nite??

In saying that Newcastle look to have a real good structure about them this year, and i think their defence is as good as any on the day. Good halves, buderus playiing real good football, simpson back as well and will be better for his last couple of games.I might talk me self into the knights -1.5 @1.91. They seem to be better value than the awful cows, not a hell of alot of confidence though.....Tread Warily.

dc
16th June 2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah Swingman.....

Knights delivered 2nite.. I got straight out 1.88 and also -2.5 @ 2.15 into LA lakers basketball.... i cleared over $500 .. I stuck with it and it went all good.!!!..

Cheers again hope you also stuck with the line

result NQL 18 KNIGHTS 30

I was worried when they were 18 a piece in second half... thought cowboys would over run them... but Knights came up with the goods.... :D

swingman
17th June 2008, 09:24 AM
Awesome result, Stuck with them as well but i got the -1.5 @1.91.Did look a bit dicey there at one stage but the cowboys are just in a losing habit at the moment.

Thought the origin players would be the difference and they were exactly that.Buderus,simpson and gidley absolutely outstanding!

In wrapping up, another successful week, and thus to date its 6 bets for 6 wins and a healthy 187% POT for me, since posting on this site. Definately tune in on friday as i believe there are a couple of nice bets this weekend!

Well done dc on ur collect.......CHEERS.