PDA

View Full Version : Sure Fire laying System

Bhagwan
23rd July 2008, 10:04 AM
Alright now, here's a plan that can increase ones bank by approx 100% a month, no worries.
Or 36% compouded profit in 14 days.

This equates to approx 2.2% a day targeting say a 45/1 shot each day, all upping on a day to day basis.

Betting to liability
e.g. $100 liability divided by say 45/1 ($46) O/L $2.22 on our selection.

If this is successful, our liability the next day is $102.22

.The idea here is to target 1 horse to be layed a day.

.Price range has to be between $40-50 at 90secs till jump for its lay price.

.This lay price should be within 15% of its win price, if its not, look for a more suitable horse that meets the criteria.

What I do is place the lay bet at the win bet price or slightly more & see if it gets taken up , if not , go to another race.

.Target races with 11+ runners.

Try & target runners closest to $50 or a bit under.
Try & target races where there are not too many similar horses in this price range.
Don't be in a mad rush to force a selection, there are plenty more to chose from in the other races.

One could use their favorite Neural setting to make sure its in the bottom half of ratings.

There , ones very own passport to freedom or it could be a pass port to the the nearest heart attack ward, but at least you will know that you are alive.

I suggest you have a mirror in front of you as the race is being called and watch how big ones eyeballs get if the race caller says those funny little words.
"...and here comes The Boilover down the outside..." only to finish 2nd.

It should work well.
I mean, when was the last time you saw a $50 winner get up? and we are after just 1 a day.
It should be Easy Peasy , or is it?
I know you can all do it, just 1 a day.

Here is my Iron clad guarantee.
If any one can prove to me that this didn't work for them , show me the stats, & I will cheerfully agree with you.

Cheers.

Bhagwan
23rd July 2008, 10:24 AM
I forgot to mention...
Try & target races where there is a $2.90 & less fav, these offer the safest opportunities.

Cheers.