PDA

View Full Version : IE 8

goldmember
24th April 2009, 10:20 AM
I just downloaded IE 8, but now every time i place a bet on RaceTab, a new window opens. Can anyone tell me how me how to get rid of it.

Chuck
24th April 2009, 12:19 PM
i have the same problem, but don't know how to fix it sorry.

i just close the new window :rolleyes:

Shaun
24th April 2009, 12:37 PM
I don't have IE8 but have a look here

Open webpage then go to Tools/Internet Options/General look for tabs on that page and under that section you should find and option to uncheck or check.

goldmember
24th April 2009, 06:41 PM
I tried a few of them yesterday without success, i'll just have to try all the rest before i have each bet and if it doesnt work either go back to IE 7 or put up with it and keep closing the DAMN windows

goldmember
24th April 2009, 07:14 PM
Chuck, while i was logged in to the RACE TAB page, i went to Tools/ Pop -up Blocker then Block Pop ups from this site, clicked it and a message came up do you want to block pop ups from Tab.com.au, click yes and that fixes it. I made a few bucks trying everything, backed the red in race 10 for a place @ the gardens it paid $1.60

Floydyboy
8th May 2009, 02:51 PM
I downloaded IE8 didnt like it and there was some sort of hassle with it and I found out that if you get rid of it (via the add/remove) the original IE will be sitting there in the background raring to go .........check it out before you do it but you will find it correct

rabbitz
9th May 2009, 07:17 PM
Well well look who it is
Floydy how are ya
cheers

moeee
10th May 2009, 01:34 AM
Well well look who it is
Floydy how are ya
cheers

Blast from the past.

I thought he was from W.A.
I musta bin thinkin' of Docker Dessie.

crash
17th May 2009, 02:09 PM
I downloaded IE8 didnt like it and there was some sort of hassle with it and I found out that if you get rid of it (via the add/remove) the original IE will be sitting there in the background raring to go .........check it out before you do it but you will find it correct

NOTE:
This will work only if ie8 is downloaded after XP service pack 3. If ie8 is downloaded before sp3, it cannot be removed.