PDA

View Full Version : Calling Darkydog2002

Try Try Again
8th September 2009, 04:51 PM
Hi Darkydog2002,

I have noticed throughout the years you have had a play with the 6 Point Plan and it appears with great success.

Do you still use this in your betting today?

What is your opinion of this staking method as it appears at first glance to be very good as long as you apply the safety brake when you are getting outside your comfort zone. Do you agree?

I have had an initial look at it, on limited results of several "systems", and it gives better results than other staking methods I have looked at.

I reckon that once you get outside your comfort zone, when the dreaded losing streak hits, it makes sense to add a new divisor and a new target (if not adding two of each!) and continue until the winners come.

Your comments are welcomed!

thorns
8th September 2009, 05:47 PM
Whats scary try try again, is that I was on my way here to ask darky a question about the 6 point divisor as well.

Anyhow, Darky, can you tell me what percent of your bank you should target when using the 6 point plan? Would 3 percent be too much? The system has a SR of around 25% and 4.40 av divi. I remember sometime you posted a formula to do with the 6 point plan, but aaaaaaed if I can remember exactly what it was for. Also, why I am here, do you still use the super system that you sent to me many moons ago now?

Cheers

Crackone
8th September 2009, 06:51 PM
http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=18171

this might help

xanadu
8th September 2009, 08:35 PM
It is similar to the Martingdale system and as long as you have enough resources, yes, you can eventually win.....
However, who, has the resource or the resolve to wager in the $M's after a string of losses.....?
The Duke/Earl of Martingdale eventually committed suicide after losing his heritage which today would be valued in the $100M's!
So, what does that tell you about chasing losses.........?

Cheers.

Mancunian
10th September 2009, 09:16 PM
G'day Thorns,
enter 6 POINT DIVISOR PLAN in the search field and look for a post with the authors name Kearsey - looks like it.
cheers....Mancunian

darkydog2002
11th September 2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Everyone ,
Yes your correct,
If things get hairy I just add a NEW target to whats left of the old target and ditto the divisor.

The correct formuale for Target betting is

WIN % X Average dividend X .08 .You do this for each 100 bets .

The Correct Bank for Target betting is 40 Times your target.
i.e.target $100 X 40 = Correct bank = $4000.

Re the SUPER SYSTEM its still performing beautifully.

Cheers.
darky