PDA

View Full Version : Best Price (smoke and mirrors)

partypooper
8th October 2009, 01:35 AM
This is a genuine enquiry, calling fellow "investors"

We all know that the crux is to invest at the best possible price, (it still amazes me that someone will invest at an individual Tote price , when they can get at least the BEST of 3, or SP, but that's another story)

What I'm getting at here is that I've just spent about half an hour following an e-mail that I received (one wonders where they got my addy from???? hmmmmm!)

Anyway, I'm promised best of 3 totes OR best Fluc (whichever is greatest) exactly what I'm after, and exactly what they will have to offer in the end to compete with the likes of Betfair, probelem is (I find out at the very end) that it only refers to MR &SR Sat Metro, and sadly and most important, for the win only; when I am a place bettor, hmmffth!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The ideal = Best of 3 totes or Top Fluc for the win, or best of 3 totes OR 1/4 Top fluc for the place (whichever is greatest)?

All meets all week, but would settle for Metro meets only (5 states)

Oh yes, and just to explain, I am an internet bettor (usually) and normally place all my bets well before racing, because of business/time restrictions.