PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream!!

Reenster
22nd October 2001, 04:51 PM
Had a dream last night of the Cox Plate being run and won.

Of course I'm not reading too much into it but here are the place getters in order.

1st It's Platonic (!!!!!)
2nd Sunline
3rd Northerly

Sunline and Northerly are predictable since they're on everybody's mind at the moment but It's Platonic???

Of course I can hear Daryl Kerrigan in the background ("Tell 'im he's dreamin'") but it'll be interesting if the horse gets a run.

Any other dreamers?

22nd October 2001, 07:45 PM
reenster mate what are you smoking////i had a bit of a dream to ,,,it said nothing and i mean nothing will go past the mighty mare it will be 3 in a row and more power to it, because every punter loves a champ and this one is one of the best good luck with your dream phantom/////////

Mr. Logic
22nd October 2001, 09:33 PM
Unlikely, but I've heard of stranger things happening!

ahhhmike
23rd October 2001, 03:52 PM
Unfortunately Reenster Its Platonic didn`t make the cut.
Go the Prince !!

Reenster
23rd October 2001, 09:22 PM
Dreamer, I'm nothing but a dreamer...

but I will be watching very closely as she goes around in the last, just in case...

Mr zzzzz

ahhhmike
25th October 2001, 12:21 AM
Forget about the match race Reenster, watch UNIVERSAL PRINCE & SILVANO.

hopless punter
25th October 2001, 05:24 PM
Sunline will win,she is primed.
uni prince and viscount for minors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hopless punter on 2001-10-25 17:25 ]</font>

Reenster
25th October 2001, 07:21 PM
Of course, you're right Ahhhmike and that's all I will be doing, watching this magnificent spectacle from the sidelines but in a way my dream will come to fruition...

It's Platonic will beat both Sunline and Northerly home. She goes around in the fifth (The Tesio Stakes).

I'm dreamin' on...