PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted, with a reward after!

partypooper
12th June 2010, 11:25 PM
OK, so I'm off on a 2 month spree from Tuesday, but from Tues to Thurs have a problem, ..... i.e. I need IAS openers for FAVS inc jointers for those few days, and again during my travel home in late July, anyone game to e-mail them to me for what I guarantee will be just reward???? PS. They dont retain the info (IAS)

partypooper
13th June 2010, 05:36 PM
GEE! I thought you'd be fighting each other to help haha! no offers?

Pauls123
13th June 2010, 05:58 PM
hey there PartyPooper,

I'll help you if I can. What are you exactly looking for. The opening prices for every race on each of those 3 days, for the favs in all the races. If they are still shown there at the end of the day, I could access them for you. As I do play bowls on some arvos and not sitting here as they jump etc. I'll also be away during July but might be able to access them then also.

Paul

partypooper
13th June 2010, 06:35 PM
just the opening favs mate, the info stays there til Midnight I presume NT time. contact me, lumbasakabayo att hottmale dott comm

thorns
13th June 2010, 07:48 PM
Heres a little trick I found one day if you want to look at the previous days markets on IAS. Use this link here and just adjust the dates on it

http://www.iasbet.com/site/racing/racingmeetingsstatus.aspx?type=R&country=AU&date=2010-06-12

So theres Saturdays racing. Some times you can get up to 3-4 days results.

Pauls123
13th June 2010, 10:18 PM
Hi again Partypooper,

Email is on its way, Paul

partypooper
14th June 2010, 12:32 AM
Pauls great man, .... Thorns hey didn't know about that one GOOD STUFF!

jose
16th June 2010, 06:52 PM
Did you get sorted Party?

Pauls123
16th June 2010, 07:26 PM
Hi there Jose, Partypooper flew out yesterday I think. I'm sending him what he needs for a few days.

Paul

jose
16th June 2010, 07:33 PM
Right you are Paul.
No worries. http://www.propun.com.au/racing_forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

darkydog2002
16th June 2010, 10:15 PM
Hey Party,
Try and find me a rich Filipino woman with no kids or ties to keep me warm on these cold winter nights will ya.
Describe me as suave, sophisticated,handsome and above all modest.
Cheers
darky

partypooper
19th June 2010, 05:09 AM
Hi all, got me self some wi-fi here in the UK, some interesting racing last 2 days at Ascot (ROYAL THAT IS)

Thanks for the offer Jose, and thanks again pauls. I can monitor myself now until I leave here on the 17th July, then I have a bit of a problem, and Pauls may have as well due to committments, so Jose if you are able it would be most appreciated.

Lumbasakabayo att hott male dott comm

partypooper
19th June 2010, 05:11 AM
darky, as long as you still have a heart beat you can order whatever you like "LITERALLY" there is just one thing on your list that is next to impossible.............RICH!

jose
19th June 2010, 08:15 AM
Party, have fired off a message.
Let me know what and when you require and I'll sort it.
Cheers,
Jose.