PDA

View Full Version : No Form Study Method.

darkydog2002
1st October 2010, 03:17 PM
I will get this one up ....

Weight Today 55 KG +

Add 1 to the number of selections after scratchings .

Use that figure as your MINIMUM acceptable Price

i.e 6 selections = minimum $7

Use any day and any Track conditions and race.

Cheers
darky

peter m
1st October 2010, 09:04 PM
I'm guessing that this is based on Malcolm Knowles's book Weight so if it is this simple system is based on pretty sound logic as his research shows that runners from 55k and up win at a higher percentage than they are represented as a percentage of starters.

Anyway, a good starting point, not that I'm an authority on punting.

Mr barry
2nd October 2010, 09:26 AM
Please discuss another racing forum in its forum. Thanks.

darkydog2002
2nd October 2010, 02:40 PM
Peter M,
Yes it is .I,ve been a admirer of Malcolms work for over 25 years.
It should work fine as I,ve combined price with his research.

peter m
3rd October 2010, 12:00 AM
Please discuss another racing forum in its forum. Thanks. Wasn't discussing another racing forum I mentioned a book

lomaca
3rd October 2010, 06:22 PM
Wasn't discussing another racing forum I mentioned a bookPeter, in case you missed it, that was a reminder for Barry from management!

Cheers

peter m
3rd October 2010, 09:00 PM
Peter, in case you missed it, that was a reminder for Barry from management!

Cheers Yes I did miss it Iomaca, jumped the gun a little there, thanks for pointing it out.
I thought it was a stir by Barry from the other place

darkydog2002
4th October 2010, 11:28 AM
Just got a tip from one of me legions of fans at that PLACE and a "Ode ta Darky"
The tip first .
Geelong

Race 8 H 2 = No Brainer

The Ode.

"Oh ta be like darky cos darky has such fun for how can ya be gloomy when the sun shines out ya Bxm"

Isn,t that nice.

Have a profitable day fellers
darky

darkydog2002
8th October 2010, 02:59 PM
Gees I hope you fellers followed through with this.

Mr barry
9th October 2010, 07:36 PM
Yes I did miss it Iomaca, jumped the gun a little there, thanks for pointing it out.
I thought it was a stir by Barry from the other placeNow come on Peter thats not nice I was trying to help you.

peter m
9th October 2010, 08:51 PM
Apologies Mr Barry I didn't see your original post and mistook the moderators message for yours as Iomaca pointed out

darkydog2002
10th October 2010, 04:37 PM
Massive day so far.Hope you were on it.

I,ve been going through Bhagwans methods the past few days and his World Famous "Stop At A winner "Staking might be appropriate with these massive longshots.

All up to you folks of course.

Cheers
darky

darkydog2002
10th October 2010, 08:20 PM
This method has proven to be such a miracle I might rename it "The Mary Mckillop".
What do others think ?

darkydog2002
11th October 2010, 10:48 AM
Well onwards we go with the Mary Mckillop.
Looking forward to another massive day?
Cheers
darky

oldtimers
14th October 2010, 10:03 AM
Massive day so far.Hope you were on it.

I,ve been going through Bhagwans methods the past few days and his World Famous "Stop At A winner "Staking might be appropriate with these massive longshots.

All up to you folks of course.

Cheers
darky hey d d any chance you can fill me in on details of this ..been off air with computer breakdown for a few weeks.. cheers bill

darkydog2002
14th October 2010, 02:24 PM
Hi Oldtimers,
Whether you stop on a winner at each meeting or not its pretty much round about and swings.
The one drawback with this is that one has to be on the net everytime one uses it.(Its not a set and forget )
Some races you get 9 + horses at 55 KG + (in this type of scenario one doesnt bet anything under $10)
Now I personally only bet Win but its not uncommon to get 2nd and 3rds at 25 - 100/1.
I use daily myself but its flexible for anyone.
Cheers
darky

darkydog2002
25th October 2010, 12:15 PM
I,ve reintroduced the letter "R" in this one as it tends to filter out the No hopers.

Cheers
darky

darkydog2002
25th October 2010, 05:48 PM
Only +$115 today.
Moral of the story is that any weird ,wacky system can make a dollar if it includes the chance of the occasional longshot.
Cheers
darky