PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Lil's Cox Plate Day tips

Lucky Lil
26th October 2001, 08:55 PM
Here are my value bets at Moonee Valley:
R5 no9 Nova Clause
R7 no4 Referral
R9 no8 Weasel Will

These pre post favourites are poor value at the odds. I have used today's Sportsman for the markets.

Moonee Valley
R5 no2 Its Platonic $2.80

Rosehill
R3 no6 Donnadane $3.00
R7 no3 Words Of Magic $2.80

Doomben
R3 no2 Major Victory $3.50
R8 no2 Bails $3.50

Cheltenham
R4 no4 Polonnaise $3.80
R8 no3 Comforts $3.50

May the luck be with you.
Lucky Lil.

Damon
27th October 2001, 04:30 PM
I have seen many people praising Lil'd tips. Today I won $4.00 in my golf game and had two bets $1 each way on Nova Clause and Wesal Will with the winnings. (Couldn't bet on Referral in Coc Plate!!)
Thanks Lil for trebling my money when Weasal Will did the right thing. Will be watching out again.

Lucky Lil
28th October 2001, 10:44 AM
Thanks Damon. I hope plenty of other punters are having a bit of fun with the selections. It just gives a free small taste of what The Professional Punter tipping service is all about - finding winners at good odds.

Punters can take up a membership by going to http://www.propun.com.au/racing_services.html

There are Cup Week membership specials and some of those huge Jackpot Winners like Broker's Point were my tips.

Referral was disappointing in the Cox Plate.
It finished third last year, though well beaten, but was only beaten a couple of lengths in the Toorak at its last start. It was fit after 3 runs this campaign.
Also have a look at its form in Feb/April this year - running big races in Group 1 WFA. Had no luck in the Queen Elizabeth and despite that was only beaten 2 lengths by Shogun Lodge.
If Referral had run up to its form in Feb/April it would have run a big race at huge odds in the Cox Plate. It was not to be. I don't blame you for not backing Referral, but there is some sanity behind my crazy selections and just occasionally one of them will get up and surprise us all!
Lucky Lil.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lucky Lil on 2001-10-28 12:21 ]</font>