PDA

View Full Version : betfair bot

aussielongboat
27th November 2010, 04:54 PM
does anybody have an opinion on the best betfair bot that is available.
free or charged please.

thanking you

aussie

The Ocho
27th November 2010, 10:02 PM
Hi aussielongboat,

I use BF Bot Manager version 1 which costs 75 pounds. They have released version 2 for 125 pounds.

Please be careful if you're thinking the bot will do it all for you. The only thing it will do is automatically place the bets for you and run loss recovery if you're so inclined (version 2 apparently has a lot more recovery options than my version). It will not come up with a winning strategy or method though. YOU will need to come up with that.

I've had the bot for 1 year now and I don't want to say how much I've lost (and still losing for that matter) looking for the holy grail of betting. Luckily I've won more on trading the Aussie horses than I've lost with the bot. But I'm sick of trading now and am still looking for a mechanical system that can at least earn something one day.

Anyway, most of the betfair bots out there have a few days trial period where you can, well, trial them. Some also have simulation mode so you don't lose any money trying strategies but, as you really don't know whether you would have been matched at a certain price it is best to use small stakes and with the bot I use you can bet as little as 1c.

aussielongboat
28th November 2010, 10:50 AM
thanks for that.
i will give it a go.
i think i asked you the same question again today on another area,
cheers

aussie

Bundy
28th November 2010, 03:41 PM
Gentlemen,
Be warned, Betfair WILL close accounts that continually breech the minimum bet requirements. Just because the Bot is "approved" for use on Betfair it does not make it acceptable to place bets less than the minimum.

For the record I use BetBotPro.com to place my bets for me.

Cheers

Chrome Prince
28th November 2010, 04:35 PM
May I endorse Gruss Betting Assistant and Gary Russell.
I have been using this program for quite a few years now and is probably the best value for money.
I have no affiliation with them, but can endorse them unreservedly as I had some custom programming done for the nominal fee of 50 pounds and Gary went to no end of service to ensure that I got what I required in a timely and professional manner.

Shaun
28th November 2010, 07:43 PM
I will second that, i also create custom sheets for that program.