PDA

View Full Version : New member

max
13th April 2011, 03:15 PM
Hi all

I've dabbling around with systems for years using Excel. also purchased a couple of systems years ago from Practical Punting and a couple of other mags that never worked. Always gave me good ideas though.

Recently I have gone back to Excel to assist me and then I found this site. I've been reading through everything I can find and I hope to find some more ideas that I can test out to get me over the edge. I aim to report back any successful ideas as well.

Anyway, just thought I would say gidday and thank all in advance for all the effort and information they give.

Btw, I don't know that much about punting. I usually use the Courier Mail and the TAB. No idea about Sportsbet or Betfair or Lays or anything else I have seen in the past 24hrs. So I guess I am a noobie.

See you around.

Max

darkydog2002
13th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Welcome Max.
Propun is a lot of fun and some very good ideas get a airing here.
Cheers
darky

wesmip1
13th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Welcome and good luck with it. Its a long road to success but if you stick at it you will get there.

Its a good little community here which I am sure you will enjoy.

Good Luck

Bhagwan
14th April 2011, 10:34 AM
Welcome Max.
I am pleased that you plan to share any interesting findings, that you may stumble across.

I would like you to send such findings directly to me so I can sell it on ebay & make good money at your expense . Thanking you in advance.

Jokes aside.

The hard thing is finding something that is simple to use , yet consistent.

AKA- The Holy Grail.

If you are into systems that have been tested in real time, using TAB results, on Aust races, there is a mob called Racerate that's maybe worth looking at.