19th May 2011, 03:21 PM
Sandown
Race 1 Dog 1 .
Cheers

moeee
19th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Nice one Darky.
You sure can pick 'em.

Do we go all up on Sandown Race 2 Dog 2?

darkydog2002
19th May 2011, 04:16 PM
No.I wouldnt recommend the 2 at Sandown.

moeee
19th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Sandown
Race 1 Dog 1 .
Cheers

GO DARKY!!

Won so well that the cameraman lost him and followed the 2nd dog over the line :)

How you gonna spend your $1.80 Darky?

darkydog2002
20th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Glad to see you with a $800 pickup Mooee.I,ll try and post if and when a standout comes along for you.
Just stick with me and I,ll have you well ahead as usual.

darkydog2002
20th May 2011, 03:28 PM
Here,s another one Mooee.
Geelong
Race 6 Dog 1

$1000 a win.

lomaca
20th May 2011, 03:42 PM
Here,s another one Mooee.
Geelong
Race 6 Dog 1

$1000 a win.moeee, in case you follow his tips, don't forget No 6 in your multiples!!!!

Good luck

moeee
20th May 2011, 04:36 PM
moeee, in case you follow his tips,
Good luck

I might be silly , but I'm not STOOPID!!!

Well , I am STOOPID , but NOT THAT STOOPID!!!

I'll get back to you in about an hour or 2 with my thoughts on Race 6 at Geelong.

lomaca
20th May 2011, 04:42 PM
I might be silly , but I'm not STOOPID!!!

Well , I am STOOPID , but NOT THAT STOOPID!!!

I'll get back to you in about an hour or 2 with my thoughts on Race 6 at Geelong.moeee,
re. following his tips, it was a jest.

re. No 6 I'm serious.

moeee
20th May 2011, 06:39 PM
I just opened up Race 6 and I don't like the Chances of either Darky or Lomaca.

I haven't done the Form yet, but I don't think I have ever heard of Sandy Bubba, and there are some mighty good animals, including Darkys Tip, in this Race.
I guess it ain't fair to dismiss your selection Lomaca on the basis of I don't know it so it must be rubbish.
I'll go do the Form and hopefully for you, I realize that is a good interstater, and because it has Sandy in its name, I'm thinking it may be from Tasmania, not my Favourite state.
Back in half an hour with my studies.

lomaca
20th May 2011, 06:55 PM
I just opened up Race 6 and I don't like the Chances of either Darky or Lomaca.

I haven't done the Form yet, but I don't think I have ever heard of Sandy Bubba, and there are some mighty good animals, including Darkys Tip, in this Race.
I guess it ain't fair to dismiss your selection Lomaca on the basis of I don't know it so it must be rubbish.
I'll go do the Form and hopefully for you, I realize that is a good interstater, and because it has Sandy in its name, I'm thinking it may be from Tasmania, not my Favourite state.
Back in half an hour with my studies.No way would I put it up as a contender for the win (although stranger things happened) but including in the multies I thought would be OK.

we will see, said the blind man

moeee
20th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Is probably best if you have nothing nice to say, then best say nothing.
But here is something regarding Winning Times of Greyhounds.

Last week were the heats for this Race 6 Cannonball Final.
Sandy Bubba has a Best Time of 22.9 seconds
#1 Flash Drive has run 22.3 seconds on numerous occasions.
#2 El Grand Senor ran that time last week in its Heat.

0.6 seconds is about 10 lengths.
Sandy Bubba would have to improve 10 lengths and also give both those Classy dogs a Box Advantage.

I haven't looked at the other animals in the race, but this so far shows that the best your animal can do is 3rd.
You will get Massive Odds about it even placing Lomaca.

Does your method suggest it will improve 10 lengths.
I remember you mentioned something about improvement in one of your posts.

moeee
20th May 2011, 07:46 PM
No way would I put it up as a contender for the win (although stranger things happened) but including in the multies I thought would be OK.

we will see, said the blind man

Lomaca.
No good me asking after the Race, but could you tell me just one reason as to why it may figure say 3rd or 4th?

I often have animals rolling up in these places where I thought they would run last and they destroy my Multiples.
But in this Race, I have studied and it has no possible chance of figuring.

lomaca
20th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Lomaca.
No good me asking after the Race, but could you tell me just one reason as to why it may figure say 3rd or 4th?

I often have animals rolling up in these places where I thought they would run last and they destroy my Multiples.
But in this Race, I have studied and it has no possible chance of figuring.Why ask me, you are the exp....rt handicapper.
And as far as I'm concerned this is it, we just don't seem to get along.

moeee
20th May 2011, 08:19 PM
I done it again??

I figure perhaps you had a losing day.

Is anyone else out there prepared to inject any sort of input into Greyhounds? - anyone - anyone - Bueller???