PDA

View Full Version : Bet Bot Pro

enjay
11th June 2011, 09:05 PM
I have been following all threads relating to using BOTS and have installed BetBotPro as it seems to be one referred to quite frequently. I have set up the suggested 3rd fav scenario and have it working.
My question is (Bhagwan) how do you set up the scenario you mention about targeting only one race per meeting ie:Another angle- Target 1 selection only, per venue, betting .5% of bank
e.g. 1.00 per 200.00 bank.
10 venues = 10 Lay Bets = 5% profit, if they all fall over on the day.

How do you set up the Bot to do this. ???Do you manually select only one race per meeting and if so, how do you select the race.
In general I would like to know how to do several different approaches on this BOT.

Enjay

The Ocho
11th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Hi enjay, I don't have this bot but I don't think you can set it up for individual meetings (if there is more than one) as the bot will only place bets in race timed order. Best to just stick with the first 6 thoroughbred races only.

Bhagwan
12th June 2011, 04:55 AM
BetBotPro
It sounds like you have not read the manual , its all in there.

Can be used in chronological order or by individual venues by unticking the boxes on LHS.

It is very user friendly compared to many of the others out there.

1st 6 races Plan
Horses only , no trot races ,so untick any of those.

Settings
Max winners 1
Max losers 6
5-23 runners
Unsettled markets 1 or 2
Min price 3.00
Max price 99.00
%Back/Lay Ratio 0

Set seconds till jump time to make bets.

Click all button at the bottom to Tick all races
Then untick any trot races, it can be identified in its description e.g. pacers or trots in its description.

Set box at bottom 3rd Fav
Set box under this to 1

Staking Plan -
Fixed Stakes
or
% of Bank ,as you have indicated, which bets up & down to bank balance , race to race.

Use the Actions box at Top LHS to set the schedule to ...
Select All races after reload.
Start bot after reload.
It can also be set to download races at a set time, if you cant be there to do it.

The Bot will now STOP once the 1 winner is struck or we hit 6 outs in a row.

Bhagwan
12th June 2011, 05:02 AM
One can only do one function at a time.

One can not do muliple venues selecting one success per venue as you have stated.

enjay
12th June 2011, 09:54 AM
Thanks Bhagwan very much appreciated, I did have a couple of settings wrong. Thanks too Ocho.

Regards
Enjay

enjay
19th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Another question on BBPro. I am running a lay system on GB Dogs and have been using SIM mode. Last 3 nights show a profit averaging $20 a night. I cannot seem to find what the deductions would have been if running with real money.
Any help appreciated.

Enjay

The Ocho
19th June 2011, 10:50 PM
I don't use betbotpro but can't you download your betting history (real or sim) like I can with my bot?

You would then just add up all the winning bets and deduct 5% (if that is your rate) from these and then deduct the losing bets to find out how much you would of actually won. I don't think there is an easier way but I stand to be corrected.

Bhagwan
20th June 2011, 12:19 AM
Why dont you just go to your Betfair account.

Go to the profit & loss section.

Click onto one of the races you won on.

There you will see the breakdown including commission charged , usually 5% on profit for that race.

enjay
20th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. Bhagwan I understand how to look into my account, but this is in SIM mode.
Tonight I have actually started using real money as well as running in SIM mode on another computer......??????? In SIM mode every bet so far has been matched and this is probably why it has had 3 winning night, but on my money account only about one third are being matched. Only new to this but is there a simple explanation.

enjay

Shaun
21st June 2011, 12:38 AM
That's why i hate vendors that promote sim mode as a good thing, in real life depending on the market and the amounts used not all bets get matched.

Bhagwan
21st June 2011, 01:12 AM
Hi Enjay,
Yes , there is a simple answer to this.

In Sim mode it matches everything it sees on screen.

But when real money goes on , the actual price can drop a little as the bet is going on at the same time.

So one has to use the price Adjust Bet Ticks box set to -4 (or more)
Make sure its -4 & not +4

We could use + 4 if Lay betting only.

This now allows the the drop in price to be captured.
I have found -4 captures all bets ,even if betting in the hundreds of dollars

Bhagwan
21st June 2011, 02:37 AM
I am not sure if I was very clear on that Adj Ticks box

+4 if Lay betting
-4 if Back (Win) betting.

Try not to get them confused.

In Sim mode , I always have Adj Ticks box set at 0
This is done to reflect the price shown & not the reduced ticks price.

Betfair has a best price available policy , meaning , if one where to submit a Win bet with say 1.01 on our price but showing at say 6.00 on Betfair screen, then the bet gets put on at 6.00 or slightly less if price drops, which is a better price for the Win bettor.

Correspondingly if we where to put on a Lay bet at our price of say 6.00 & its showing say 1.01 on the screen , the bet would go on as 1.01 which is a better price for the Lay bettor.