PDA

View Full Version : What will claim the Melb.Cup

Twotone
4th November 2001, 07:03 AM
Hello Tulloch
Less of the negative! come on, you must have a thought who`s going to do well. i know its a race of uncertainty but surely we can come up with the winner from this messageboard.
Thanks Twotone

Firemansam13
4th November 2001, 12:22 PM
Well I plan to make a profit on Ethereal.

4th November 2001, 12:32 PM
Hi, I have short listed these 4 as the most likely from my study and bias.
Ethereal, Rain Gauge, Maythehorsebewithu and finally on in form visitor Karasi.

In August I put Maythehorse down as my longshot for the cup and Northerly for the Cox Plate but never put the money down for the double at around 200/1.

I've my money down on Rain Gauge and maythehorse to win, just for fun a boxed trifecta and 1st 4 for $30.

I see NSWTAB has "Universal Prince" at $35 the win fixed odds, value? I think connections will pull the pin, another flogging will damage his stud career.

That's my 2 bobs worth, good punting
Horse Cents

INTERGAZE
5th November 2001, 12:16 PM
well, sat. was a shocker.I managed to get the opening running double, and that was it. But it was enough to keep me ahead for the day!
Tomorrow, very tough races, not a great deal to bet on, but my selections:
Race 1-3 blue star
Race 3-3,11
Race 4-2/1,3,8,9,14
Race 7-21/8,16,19,20
Race 8-13 thing classic
Race 9-7 the expat to beat 1 by 2 1/2 lgths
I hope Spirit of Westbury gets up, go you good thing!!

6th November 2001, 06:16 AM
i belive tipping in the melbourne cup is a short cut to the s- house BUT HAVING SAID THAT////// DID ANYONE NOTICE THE RUN OF { CURATA STORM } LAST SAT, HE CAME FROM LAST ON THE CORNER FOR A NICE 5TH BEHIND THE PLACEGETTERS WELL I COULD BE MAD BUT 1 IT HAS GREG CHILDS 2 ITS TRAINED BY HAWKES 3 THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FREEMASON NOT HIM AND 4 ITS 80-1 VALUE VALUE VALUE GOOD PUNTING PHANTOM/////

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phantom on 2001-11-06 06:19 ]</font>