View Full Version : Betting Bot

James
6th December 2011, 07:32 PM
Gday

Is there a Betting Bot that would bet as below;
I bet 2 selections per race using Fibonacci staking exactly as:
Race 1- Selection 1 bet $1, selection 2 bet $2 no winner so
Race 2- Selection 1 bet $3, Selection 2 bet $5 no winner so
Race 3- Selection 1 bet $8, selection 2 bet $13 - selection 1 wins so restart the series.
Thanks

UselessBettor
7th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Thats a crazy staking plan .... but I beleive there are a few bots out there that can do it.

If you try this with betfair your starting bet will need to be $5 as they are very qwuick to pick up people starting at less then $5 with these sort of increasing staking plans.

So $5 , $10, $15, $25, $40 , $75

Ouch if you don't hit a winner in that run.

James
7th December 2011, 05:24 PM
Gday Uselessbettor

I restart the series after $21 maximum which stops me betting after $50 loss.
I was unaware that Betfair had a minimum limit? I would not bet in this way starting at $5.
I am unable to find a Bot that will bet Fibonacci per selection it is always per race.

Thanks for your comments

James

UselessBettor
7th December 2011, 07:24 PM
I am unable to find a Bot that will bet Fibonacci per selection it is always per race.
James
I believe marketfeederpro allows you to do it if you write the rules yourself. But you would need to confirm that with them. There are probably a few others as well out ther where you can write your own rules.

Shaun
8th December 2011, 02:01 AM
Gruss is still the best at the best price.

James
8th December 2011, 05:36 AM
Thats a crazy staking plan .... but I beleive there are a few bots out there that can do it.

If you try this with betfair your starting bet will need to be $5 as they are very qwuick to pick up people starting at less then $5 with these sort of increasing staking plans.

So $5 , $10, $15, $25, $40 , $75

Ouch if you don't hit a winner in that run.
Gday Uselessbettor
I did not realise that Betfairs minimum was $5.
Is there any other Betting agency that will take the $1 start bet with a Bot?
Thanks

UselessBettor
8th December 2011, 09:34 AM
Gday Uselessbettor
Thanks
tatts.com will take it and maybe some bookies but you will find it hard to find a bot to do that unless its custom written.

Shaun
8th December 2011, 10:05 AM
This could be done with the TAB if you are happy with the prices, not sure if you need a fixed price payout.

AngryPixie
8th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Gday Uselessbettor
Thanks

I doubt you'll get picked up using a bot with full API access i.e. one of those they "promote" here.

http://solutions.betfair.com/

If you're placing dozens of small bets every few seconds they'll ping you.

The Ocho
8th December 2011, 03:35 PM
I doubt you'll get picked up using a bot with full API access i.e. one of those they "promote" here.

http://solutions.betfair.com/

If you're placing dozens of small bets every few seconds they'll ping you.
Don't be so sure. You'd think the ones they "promote" on their site should be fine but - not so.

I think it's ****, by the way, that they don't accept lower sized bets. Why aren't they the same as the TAB that accepts 50c bets?

And why don't they crack down on everyone else betting below minimum. No, only Aussies get pinged. Cretens!!! :mad:

On the same theme, I wonder what happened to that guy on here who was developing a bot to bet on the TAB, etc.

Shaun
8th December 2011, 04:43 PM
There is no real issue with betting with the TAB using a bot accept you can't be sure of your price, there is in fact a method to bet in to all 3 tabs using just excel and a couple of TAB designed programs.

James
8th December 2011, 05:41 PM
tatts.com will take it and maybe some bookies but you will find it hard to find a bot to do that unless its custom written.
If I find a suitable Bot can I link it to Tatts? All the Bot sites talk about Betfair.

Thanks for the info Uselessbettor

James
8th December 2011, 05:47 PM
There is no real issue with betting with the TAB using a bot accept you can't be sure of your price, there is in fact a method to bet in to all 3 tabs using just excel and a couple of TAB designed programs.
Gday Shaun where do I find the TAB designed programs?
I have been testing the system for a month and it appears to be successful but I need to set it up so I can go to work and the Bot places the bets.
Betfair say minimum bet $5 I need to start my bets with $1 and if I go live with it I will probably start with 50 cents betting with the TAB or Tatts would be great.

Thanks

Shaun
8th December 2011, 08:25 PM
If you have an account with Tatts then you can start here.

http://tatts.com/tattsbet_help/info/netbet-pro

If you can use excel to create the bets then this program will pick them up and send them direct to the system in about 5 seconds.

Chrome Prince
9th December 2011, 04:46 PM
Don't be so sure. You'd think the ones they "promote" on their site should be fine but - not so.

I think it's ****, by the way, that they don't accept lower sized bets. Why aren't they the same as the TAB that accepts 50c bets?

And why don't they crack down on everyone else betting below minimum. No, only Aussies get pinged. Cretens!!! :mad:

On the same theme, I wonder what happened to that guy on here who was developing a bot to bet on the TAB, etc.

The reason they don't allow small bets below $5.00 is that people would be pinging in teeny weeny bets to avoid commission. In fact this is what happened early days. Because of rounding and the way commission is calculated, you could actually avoid commission completely in some cases and half of it in others.

So the minimum is 2 uk pounds or 5 aussie dollars.
They can't make it less, or it would be under the UK equivalent to avoid commission.

Chrome Prince
9th December 2011, 04:53 PM
I should add that they will let you bet below the minimum if that is just a very small part of bigger bets in the same market.
But when you just make little bets only, you'll get warned very quickly.

The Ocho
13th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks CP. I know all about getting pinged. :(

That's all well and good but if you look at all the bet amounts on the software that I use (A Geeks Toy) you can see plenty of bets under both minimums but it seems it's only the Aussies getting told off about it.

I know what you mean about "they will let you bet below the minimum if that is just a very small part of bigger bets in the same market". That's what I do with my trading where I'll be backing or laying $50 or $100 at a time but then hedge my bet which may only be $1.

I haven't been told off for that (just for constantly betting with my bot under the minimum for bet after bet for days on end when testing out a system or 10). :eek:

So watch out people if your thinking of betting below the minimum.

Anyway, whatever happened to that guy with the TAB's bot?