PDA

View Full Version : Partner Wanted

9th March 2003, 09:43 PM
I previously worked for a long term, Sydney Rails Bookmaker whom taught me an excellent system to follow. Work and associated time restrains prevent me from doing it justice. I require assistance from someone who has the time to record the system on an excel spreadsheet, where the application of filters can optimise the systems profit potential. The system is dead easy to follow, but where is it most effective, metropolitan, provincial, country, what class, age group etc. I need help with time not money. If you have the time available you will find this system both lucrative, fascinating and fun. Please advise if you are interested in helping.

enjay
9th March 2003, 09:53 PM
Sheriff.
I have the time and inclination (with reservations) and have various tools that can be put to good use. You can get back to me if you wish email.... sabu@northnet.com.au.

Cheers Enjay...

becareful
10th March 2003, 10:29 AM
Sheriff,

I have an extensive database of form and results - if you would like me to run the system over that you can email me at the tipping comp. email address:

tipping@tlcbc.com.au

10th March 2003, 10:43 AM
Enjay, tried to email you but upon pressing the send button "no matches" resulted. Your interest in mathmatics will be advantageous. Help!

enjay
10th March 2003, 12:07 PM
I can assure you that me email is at stated

sabu@northnet.com.au

have another go.

Mark
11th March 2003, 11:37 AM
Sheriff
I also used to work for a bookie on the rails in Sydney.
Email me at LynneMark@bigpond.com

Mark

Bhagwan
12th March 2003, 01:01 PM
I also have an extensive data base going back 4 years .

Send over a copy & I can run it through its pases within 30 min.

bhk@bigpond.net.au

darkydog2002
18th June 2010, 03:58 PM
Hey Bgahwan ,What were the results?

Shaun
18th June 2010, 06:35 PM
wow you must be bored a 7 year old thread.

darkydog2002
19th June 2010, 11:38 AM
I was yesterday.

darkydog2002
19th June 2010, 01:51 PM
I,m Still bored .Might have to post another super dooper commercial system up.
darky