PDA

View Full Version : The Hounds of Baskerville

5th April 2003, 12:41 AM
Are there any punters on this forum interested in the dishlickers?I mean not just a passing interest,a genuine interest.It is a proven statistical fact that favourites win 40/45%of races at the dogs.Much better than the gallops,and there is absolutely no human factor involved.Forget about betting blindly on box Nos.that's where all the "mug money"goes.I have a method that incorporates speed ratings,box draw,track bias,etc etc.I do not wish to post this method,but if there is enough interest I will post a few selections here and there just to show you guys how accurate this method is.

Sandgroper
5th April 2003, 12:50 AM
Go for it angel416. Love the dishlickers. :smile:

Any system that could assist making a profit would be the icing on the cake. :wink:

Would like to know how you handle the bad luck factor, both post (ratings) and during the race.

I have found that trying to visualise the early speed pattern seems the only way of predicting possible early checks and likely leaders, but even with all kind of stats and race replays, predictions can often be proven wrong.

Sandgroper :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sandgroper on 2003-04-05 00:59 ]</font>