PDA

View Full Version : CLASSIC POSTS

Star
11th July 2012, 07:40 AM
I started another thread on the Paretto Principal recently with the idea of clearing the deck and just concentrating on a few major filters that might have the capacity to reduce the workload and still be profitable ( at least as good as possible )

The Paretto thread took off, but in a direction I did not anticipate, but did not want to bring back on track to the original query because of the wealth of information and the number of members who participated.

But, it was obvious that it really evolved into Privateer's Paretto thread and we are lucky it took that course because I think ithe original thread has been deleted and it is only because a few members had taken notes that it was not lost to all.

This is probably a good reason why their should be certain threads that are regarded as Cslassic and then preserved from time. However, I can't see that happing with this Management for obvious reasons so I guess the next best is to start a thread called Classic Threads where the title and author are named so fellow members can research.

I would suggest that comments go into a separate thread as to not clog up the Classic Thread titles.

The above was just thought of as I was typing the real reason for this post.

Star
11th July 2012, 07:44 AM
Here is a start.

The Paretto Principal --------Privateer

Longshot System -----------Punter 57

ps. comments should be in a separate thread. I would like to edit this to include new ones as they come to hand, but unfortunately this forum does not allow that without managements permission.

I will see how it goes and maybe thay might see some value in a limited relaxation of the rules or do it for us.

Barny
11th July 2012, 09:50 AM
The No Brainer system - Crash

Dennis G
11th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Too Easy by Mark

Shaun
11th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Openers....by request.......Mark

Shaun
11th July 2012, 11:29 AM
I have been here a long time and can say that i don't think many threads have ever been deleted.

moeee
11th July 2012, 11:54 AM
I have been here a long time and can say that i don't think many threads have ever been deleted.
Yeah
Its usually spam or advertising related ones.

beton
11th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Star
Quote "But, it was obvious that it really evolved into Privateer's Paretto thread and we are lucky it took that course because I think ithe original thread has been deleted and it is only because a few members had taken notes that it was not lost to all." Unquote
I do not think that the thread was deleted, The post was deleted. From memory I think that posters could edit their posts even sometime after they posted. You can see instances where a particulat poster has removed a considerable chunk of their posts

TheSchmile
11th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Hi Star,

You should get this thread sponsored by 'The Colonel'.....:D