PDA

View Full Version : in-play betting

Gee
27th July 2012, 06:14 PM
been wanting to get other gambler's opinion on this for a little while now

i guess bet 365 was the last book to take this away by this i mean you have to make a phone call to bet on in-play

now what annoys me regarding this is and I know its only one scenario but i have had this happen the last few month's your sitting at a footy match or at home watching live you have a look on your mobile and see odd's of $2.50 about one team by the time you phone through and get bet placed the odd's have changed to $2.00 or less yes i know occasionally they may get better but that's not been the case for me.

not to the fact but what if your sitting at the footy and your trying to place a bet with all the noise.

i don't know how everyone else feel's about this but i believe we should be able to bet in-play when i feel like it

yes i know that I can go to offshore sport's books but i do feel a lot safer with my money in Australian books.

Gee

The Ocho
28th July 2012, 06:26 PM
You'll have to speak to the government about that then as there is no in-play betting on the internet in Australia apart from horse racing. You can phone bet betfair but I think the minimum is $50.

I would like it if they changed that but I can't see that happening anytime soon. Don't you know Oz is a Nanny State.