PDA

View Full Version : Four Corners tonight (6th Aug)

norisk
6th August 2012, 09:16 AM
Four Corners will be worth a look tonight re race fixing & other such delights...

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/horseracing/police-probe-racing-corruption-20120805-23o1k.html

darkydog2002
6th August 2012, 08:18 PM
Nothing new here.
A complete rehash of the industry over the past 40 years and most probably the next 40 years.
Generally though most races are run on their merits and for that we can still have a glimmer of hope in the business of winning.
Cheers
darky

Lord Greystoke
6th August 2012, 11:14 PM
This is a good thing Darky.

Else we are all pi$$ing in the wind on here!

LG

norisk
7th August 2012, 07:01 AM
Yeh, disappointing effort by 4c I thought, always amuses me that racing is supposed to be squeeky clean while other sectors of society get away with blue murder, yes banking I'm looking at you...

Shaun
7th August 2012, 09:30 AM
Yes Banking is my biggest gripe, when i was young it was a good thing to get a bank account, but only if you wanted to.

Today you have no choice, you could live with out electricity or gas but try living with out a bank account.

You can't work
you can't have a house
Social Security is no option

It is a disgrace that private companies can hold us to ransom.

darkydog2002
7th August 2012, 11:38 AM
Hey Shaun .
Wait till Abbot gets in .
Sock a few bob away now as its gonna get unlivable.
I,m a old man and follow Politics (behind the scenes for over 40 years)
Scary stuff ahead.
Cheers
darky

norisk
7th August 2012, 11:49 AM
Well if the recent increases in my Gas & Elect bills are anything to go by, you may well be right Darkydog

******* Carbon Tax , what a ********

darkydog2002
7th August 2012, 11:51 AM
As my old mum used to say "When you,ve got money everybody wants to know you - when you,ve got no money Know one wants to know you"
Cynical yes but from a old bloke very TRUE.
Sock your dough away NOW.
Cheers
darky

darkydog2002
7th August 2012, 12:02 PM
Norisk,
In these dire times ahead follow female advice as I,ve found woman very astute in this area but then I,ve found females far superiour in the matter of finances.
I,ve found them better at protecting the family and assets.
I bow to their superior knowledge.
Cheers
darky

norisk
7th August 2012, 12:08 PM
Probably right Darky, the fairer sex often does have an advantage in that area, but I'm a 2 time loser in the marriage stakes not about to line up for a 3rd go;)

Shaun
7th August 2012, 12:44 PM
If females are so good ****** happened to that twat in power know, or does this rule only apply to non lesbians.

garyf
7th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Norisk,
In these dire times ahead follow female advice as I,ve found woman very astute in this area but then I,ve found females far superiour in the matter of finances.
I,ve found them better at protecting the family and assets.
I bow to their superior knowledge.
Cheers
darkyLike Julia Gillard as an example????????.

Cheers.

norisk
7th August 2012, 02:41 PM
yes, well, nuff said

darkydog2002
8th August 2012, 09:26 AM
Garyf,
I was only sucking up to the wife who was hovering in the background.
She,s got quite a clout.

garyf
8th August 2012, 10:01 AM
Garyf,
I was only sucking up to the wife who was hovering in the background.
She,s got quite a clout. I fully understand (L.O.L.)i thought the rap was pretty big overall
Now i know why.

Cheers.
Garyf.

darkydog2002
8th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Ho Ho.
She who must be obeyed.

Chrome Prince
8th August 2012, 11:15 AM
As my old mum used to say "When you,ve got money everybody wants to know you - when you,ve got no money Know one wants to know you"

Your mum was very wise, still holds true.