PDA

View Full Version : An important message for my friend darkydog2002

Barny
15th September 2012, 10:44 AM
WARNING: OLDER MEN S C A M

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Bunnings,Mitre 10, Super Cheap Auto, BCF, or any other Blokey type shop.

This one caught me totally by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever s c a m while out shopping.

Simply going out to BUNNINGS at Townsville to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the s c a m works:

Two nice-looking, uni-aged girls will come over to your car or ute as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts (It's impossible not to look).

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing.

Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th.

Also September 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 10th, and very likely again this coming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men.

Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Sams Warehouse and The Reject Shop has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.

I found even cheaper ones at the Salvo's and bought them out of all of their stock in three of their stores.

Please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this s c a m.

(The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

Try Try Again
15th September 2012, 10:57 AM
Lol Barny!

moeee
15th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Funny - but irrelevant to this Forum.
Perhaps a Moderator could move it to the General Forum??

The Ocho
15th September 2012, 11:32 AM
:D :D :D

That's the funniest thing I have seen in quite a while.

darkydog2002
15th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Ho Ho.
Good one Barn.

norisk
17th September 2012, 03:13 PM
Townsville here I come;)

partypooper
20th September 2012, 02:02 AM
sounds good to me, and also reminds me of a trick I learnt whilst traveling to the Philippines (which I've done many times) I always take a decoy wallet stuffed with out of date credit cards and about $2 worth of Bali money (I think it's about 20,000 or so from memory) keep that one in your back pocket (obvious like)..... I've had it pinched twice so far, great satisfaction................... but I'm always disappointed when it stays in tact!!!!!