PDA

View Full Version : Chow Mein

Barny
16th September 2012, 01:17 PM
I've been eating left over Chow Mein for the past 3 days now ..... for brekkie and dinner !

moeee
16th September 2012, 01:22 PM
And that is pertaining to Horse Racing Betting Systems because....??

darkydog2002
16th September 2012, 01:44 PM
Chow Mein eh.
Ya got me mouth watering.
R you as bored as I am on Sundays.Should be banned.

If its not cars racing around in a circle for the dimwitted then its Rugby (A game for morons) whre someone runs with ball and then gets mugged and bashed by someone who then gets a dose of the same treatment.

And dont get me started on the practice of smelling each others bums and the kissing and hugging that goes on throughout the game.

Ugh

Barny
16th September 2012, 01:54 PM
I believe the activity (it's not a game !!) you're referring to has been at various stages called "Sniff and Push" and "Mobile Wrestling" ..... BTW moeee, look at the form of Arrised yesterday as an example of a horse with characteristics I would back (re; Key to the Mint). I really concentrate on Metro tho' ..... I like to find a lightly raced nag with 'form' that cannot be measured, and then 'see' what the trainer sees. There you go .... Key to the Mint. I didn't back it 'coz it wasn't quite right for me ..... I've gone to post my extensive thoughts on this several times but have refrained because I'm over the sarcasm.

Moderator 3
16th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Barny, the post you started this thread with has NOTHING to do with Betting Systems. This thread is now being moved to the General Forum. Please make these sorts of posts in future in the General Forum. Thank you. Moderator.