PDA

View Full Version : lay of the day

16th November 2001, 06:55 PM
well boys and others race day looms before us again and we all go forward with our pockets full to face the bookies and tote,,,phantom says sydney race 5 the shortest priced fav of the day salgado will NOT win i think the topweight forbill will knock him off BUT i have been wrong before {once} good luck gang and may your pockets be full at the end of the day PHANTOM/////////

16th November 2001, 07:32 PM
Hope your right there Phantom.
As you all probably know I have a tipping comp. on my site and I always take notice of what pople tip and a particular horse has been very popular of late and that is Bails which races in Brisbane again tomorrow. He only has 52kg and barrier 1 so he might be worth a watch.

glenton
17th November 2001, 10:32 AM
To Horseplay:

Your site is good but you need to pay more attention to all the OLD information that seems to be there for ever. If you could maintain your site on a weekly basis and keep up-to-date with events, I'm sure punters will keep coming back.

20th November 2001, 04:11 PM
make that twice////// but i tell you what it fell in it did not win like a odds on still a win is a win so i am wrong till next week phantom/////////