PDA

View Full Version : RaceGlobal

cadman
26th May 2003, 07:54 PM
I've been approached by a crowd called raceglobal. Has anyone heard of these guys whom are New Zealand based with a sales rep in Auzzie. The deal is you pay them a set fee of $6,600.00 pa (or split over 12 months)for them to place proxy bets (from their own selection analysis) for you thru' a IAS account. I like the idea of an investment club. Their target is to net monthly returns of 20% of which they tell me they have been well and truly getting. Suggested IAS injection = $2000.00 with no max limit. Any suggestions or recommendations - Is this a reasonably safe investment stratagy for one who dosn't follow horse racing? If not what counter offer could I go back to them with? Web link for those interested http://www.raceglobal.co.nz

Shaun
26th May 2003, 08:43 PM
I have not heard of this mob but i would be very careful about them....there have been a few companies that have taken peoples money.....the fact they ask for your money of a 12 month installment is not a bad idea atleast if they don't perform you don't pay...check the legals behind those installments....what is your up front cost.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-30 11:16 ]</font>

Bhagwan
26th May 2003, 08:59 PM
Ask them to have their future figures audited through an accountant of your choice , I will bet you a million dollars that they won`t come at it.

Don`t do it .

You have been warned what will happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-30 11:45 ]</font>

Bhagwan
26th May 2003, 09:15 PM
Another thing to remember is never , ever, let an outsider lay the bets for you .

If it goes through IAS there is no way you can check that account because its not in your name .

Repeat dont do it , I smell a rat here , a big fat one , just by the languaging they are using , plus the big hint of an international flavour to it , which should send the warning bells raging because each countries racing is very different to ours , so one has to be using completly different form criteriors for each country.

We sometimes see the form differences when doing the form state to state in this country.
So Be Warned ,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-30 11:17 ]</font>

puntz
26th May 2003, 10:59 PM
They never seem to provide the information that matters.
It should look something like this:

Bet 1:
Start balance:
Time:
Track:
Race:
Tab:
Price:
Cost of bet: ( if more than 1 horse, show units on each runner)
win/loss:
Paid:
New Balance:
3 months -> from today.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: puntz on 2003-05-27 03:20 ]</font>

27th May 2003, 09:01 AM
Fair Dinkum, I really think it's time for Neil to give the racecallers a rest and do a lengthy editorial on the whys and wherefors of software scamsters.I'm getting sick of reading so many different posts of ordinary people getting sucked in and losing money.I'm not aware of the legalities, but maybe a list of company names could be established by those that have been lost money, and posted for all to see regularly.All due respect to those who have been conned,but a word of advice for those about to be:They are very good at plying there trade,especially with people who know nothing(or very little)about racing.Most of the canvassers are trained puppets on a commission,that's why they push so hard to sign you up.Look,I know comparisons are odious,but if I was ringing you ,emailing you and trying to sell you a secondhand car for $7000,would you not want to see it,test drive it,get it checked by an expert in his field before you even considered buying it?
My point is,anyone even considering signing up,STOP AND THINK FIRST.Do not let GREED CONTROL YOUR THINKING.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-30 11:23 ]</font>

Neil
27th May 2003, 10:25 AM
Hi "angel",

We have done regular reports in Punt to Win over the years.

Some are reprinted and made easy to find at http://www.propun.com.au/betting_systems.html

All anyone has to do is see any product marketed in a similar way and be alert, not greedy.

Neil.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-30 11:25 ]</font>

binner65
30th July 2003, 07:29 AM
EDITED.
Please see Management Defamatory Postings post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-30 11:28 ]</font>

crash
30th July 2003, 09:41 AM
Cadman, your interest is obviusly making money, not horse racing.Yes you can make money at this game but the first essential is...having a strong interest in Horse racing!

You would be far better off buying Telstra shares that are paying a fully franked 7% div. per year + you now have a good chance of capital gain on their current low share price.Don't let greed suck you into "get rich quick" mentality.

darkydog2002
30th July 2003, 10:51 AM
WHY NOT JUST SUBSCRIBE TO PUNTERS CHOICE .
FOR THE SMALL COST YOU CAN SEE AT A GLANCE WHO THE SCAMSTERS ARE AND ALL THE CURRENT RATING SERVICES BOTTOM LINE.
TAKE PARTICULAR NOTE OF WHO THEY HAVENT GOT LISTED.THERES A GOOD REASON FOR THAT.