PDA

View Full Version : Mr Magic

turfcutter
22nd November 2001, 06:52 PM
If I am so 'ill-informed' and ' continue to bolster pools' why don't we see some of your selections for this saturday versus mine and see how we go.

You're very quick to criticise, but I don't see any comment from you on this site before races are run! Anyone can be wise after the event.

michael
22nd November 2001, 11:18 PM
Well done turfcutter.

Come on Mr Magic now it's time for you to put up or shut up. Maybe Mr Logic should be in as well.

But can I suggest a longer time frame. Results from one week would prove little.

Michael

storm
23rd November 2001, 07:44 AM
I would love to see the results of that challenge.

mr magic
23rd November 2001, 08:20 AM
What do you do for a living Turfcutter ... mow lawns, doctor, lawyer? Whatever it is I bet you don't work 60 hours a week at it and provide your services or the fruits of your labour for free to freeloaders.
Predictably now you will post that I'm running scared ... if you were of any consequence I would care but you aren't so I don't.
It's Friday ... I've got work to do .

turfcutter
24th November 2001, 09:20 AM
Mr Magic you are running scared, last time I looked I didn't see Kerry Packer's name in recent posts. In other words, listing you're selections on this site are hardly going to send tote prices tumbling. So for you to not list any selections does show you are all talk as the only thing stopping you is pride.

Anyway, some selections as promised by me.
Methods that I use include Quaddies, all up bets in either win-win, win-place, or place-place combinations. I also like to back two horses to win in the one race With Quaddies I like to take a risk on one leg and pick a horse one out.

My Quaddie No.'s for sandown are: 1,3,4,5/Field or 4,5,7,8,9,10,11,14/4/2,4,5,7.

In Posts race the only other one I like is Twigum if I decide to throw in an extra one.

Others that I like on the program are Race 7 Geronimo Run (save on Eutectic) and Race 8 Gone.

In Sydney I like Race 8 Accuse (if the track is good).

munchumba1
24th November 2001, 10:37 AM
It's easy, if Turfmower put's up his tips over 4 saturdays and get's 40-60 % strike rate I'll believe him. At this stage Mr Magic is the only one who seems to have credibility.

turfcutter
25th November 2001, 05:34 PM
How does Mr Magic have credibility when he posts no tips?

Anyway, not to good this week, Accuse just got over the line to help me out. I'll post some more tips this week for any interested parties

mr magic
26th November 2001, 12:57 PM
Turfcutter,
The readers of this forum are eternally grateful for your free tips ... surely the only "professional punter" in Australia to do so.
Keep it up!

turfcutter
1st December 2001, 11:17 AM
Tips for today. A pretty hard day and I have to go to a wedding. I like race 4 in Melb No. 7 Merlin's Law. I backed him once when he ran second to Emission which is good form for this. Should be big odds, so put more the place than on the win.

turfcutter
1st December 2001, 11:27 AM
I forgot to put the other one in:

Melb race 2 Titanic rose