PDA

View Full Version : I want my money

Hay Chee
13th June 2003, 12:22 PM
I cant belive banks are stoping using autmatic teller machines at the pokies. If I want to play and get my money its my right am I ment to carry bundles of notes on me. thats not safe How dare they stop me from geting money its not fair.

becareful
13th June 2003, 12:26 PM
If you are regularly putting more money through the pokies than you feel safe carrying in your wallet then you need professional help with your gambling problem.

Hay Chee
13th June 2003, 12:47 PM
I can see you havent taken on the pokies you need plenty off cash so you can ware down the machin work out its system and outsmart it. Its a real battle of atrition out there you dont want the machine to take your money and not have enuf to get it back, next day is to late because the machine will play difrently cos others will have got on and changed everthing around.

thekey
16th June 2003, 02:55 PM
Perhaps no one ever explained to you how poker machines work and how it is them who wear you down the longer you play and not the other way around. There is no skill involved, it is random and you cannot work out a machine. It is people who think this way that need to be protected from their own ignorance by removing ATM's from poker machine areas.

Hay Chee
16th June 2003, 08:28 PM
thats the problem to many dogooders who who want to tell us how to live our lives. Of corse you can beat the pokies havent you heard of mind over matter. if you learn properly how to visulise the winning combinations as you spin they will come up for you.

becareful
17th June 2003, 08:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really do need help Hay Chee! Using psychic powers to beat a computerised random number generator that is stacked against you! Why dont you just "visulise" your winning numbers coming up in lotto next week!

Next you will be telling us you can pick the trifecta in every race by visulising the horses finishing in the right order for you.

Bhagwan
18th June 2003, 12:33 AM
I once visualised that I was going to get in strife from my wife for turning up home drunk at 3.00am in the morning , with a bunch of mates , playing Black Sabbath on the sterio. .

You know what , it all came true ,oh the horror of it all !, the horror! , of carrying this burden called a gift .

Hay Chee
20th June 2003, 11:09 AM
Its very easy to larf and ridicule others when they talk about things you dont understand or cant do remember the saying let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Paddy
20th June 2003, 12:56 PM
Speakin about stones :grin:

A group of Americans are touring Ireland. One of the women in the group is a real pain in the neck, constantly complaining: "The bus seats are uncomfortable, food is terrible, too hot, too cold, accomodation is dreadful..."

One day, the group arrives at the site of the famous Blarney Stone.

"Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the Blarney Stone," their guide says.

"Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it. Perhaps we can come back tomorrow."

"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouts. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."

"Well now," the guide says, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."

"And I suppose you've kissed the stone?" the woman scoffs.

"No, ma'am," the frustrated guide responds.

"But I have sat on it." :wink:

Mr J
22nd June 2003, 05:43 AM
Don't listen to him (Hay Chee), he's obviously just joking around. No one is foolish enough to really believe that garbage.

crash
7th July 2003, 04:47 PM
Its not the withdrawal machines that are dangerous, its the alcohol they encourage you to drink that makes them so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: crash on 2003-07-07 16:49 ]</font>

kenchar
11th July 2003, 08:55 PM
Hi Hay Chee,
As a total idiot what I cant understand is why you need to get money from the MACHINE.
If you have total control of the pokey with your mind you shoudnt have to take much money with you.
I guess that distractions do take place to make you lose control of the pokey[like a barmaid with her tits hanging out walking past] What I suggest if this happens is go to the money MACHINE and make it pay you. After all your whole argument is you have mind over matter with MACHINES.
Have a nice mind over matter night.
If you cant do that just..EDITED.
Cheers
Kenchar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-07-11 21:59 ]</font>

Mr J
2nd August 2003, 03:16 AM
Couldn't he simply use mind over matter, walk up to an ATM and have it spit out hundred dollar notes?

mystic
19th September 2003, 05:07 PM
Hey Hay Chee, no I dont laugh, I actually take you seroiusly,,, I to beleive the pokies need some working out and you gotta make a game of it not just pound down at the buttons. I beleive the visulisation as well. Those who dont beleive are the ones who havent won. (dont want to sound nasty either) so keep it up.

umrum
19th September 2003, 05:31 PM
On 2003-09-19 17:07, mystic wrote:
Hey Hay Chee, no I dont laugh, I actually take you seroiusly,,, I to beleive the pokies need some working out and you gotta make a game of it not just pound down at the buttons. I beleive the visulisation as well. Those who dont beleive are the ones who havent won. (dont want to sound nasty either) so keep it up.

in the words of j.p macenroe: you cannot be serious!

mystic
22nd September 2003, 10:50 AM
On 2003-09-19 17:31, umrum wrote:

I am serious as they come umrum

umrum
22nd September 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-09-22 10:50, mystic wrote:

On 2003-09-19 17:31, umrum wrote:

I am serious as they come umrum

fair dinks mystic. pokies are computer programs that takes 15 - 20%. they make millions a year.

becareful
22nd September 2003, 11:42 AM
Oh Umrum, haven't you been paying attention?

Hay Chee (and now apparantly Mystic as well) can control these computer programs with the power of their mind! Even though they don't know how they were programmed they can use their minds to control the random number generators to produce the exact numbers required to produce a payout (even though they don't know what those numbers are!).

And you continue to doubt them??? :wink:

umrum
22nd September 2003, 12:33 PM
your right becareful.

i was a fool to doubt them.

It's just starting to sound like a scene from the matrix. - controlling computers with your mind.

Maybe we are in the matrix and hay chee is "The One", our saviour.

free our minds hay chee and mystic, free our minds.

mystic
24th September 2003, 10:25 AM
Come on guys...its always good to have a laugh, and yes I know they are computer programmes, no I dont think my mind has control them....but I do know I have been very lucky and maybe I see this as my "Matrix" ability!

Maybe just maybe....Hay Chee and I are the lucky ones who are collecting from the amounts the pokies are paying out???????

Spooky

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystic on 2003-09-24 10:26 ]</font>

umrum
24th September 2003, 11:25 AM
good for you mystic. just having a luagh mate. but i dont see pokies as gambling because everything is stacked in the machines favour.

anyway best of luck

cheers umrum(morpheus)

mystic
24th September 2003, 02:08 PM
whatever we call it gambling, spending time, playing a game, I think one has to be prepared to ralise that whatever money they put in there, that there is a very good chance you wont get it out! And I think that is a gamble

mystic
24th September 2003, 02:08 PM
whatever we call it gambling, spending time, playing a game, I think one has to be prepared to realise that whatever money they put in there, that there is a very good chance you wont get it out! And I think that is a gamble

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystic on 2003-09-24 14:08 ]</font>

Gamblor
6th November 2003, 04:11 PM
Poker machines could be worked out and possible profit can be found. But this could only happen if they were programmed such that if they for example hadn't paid out for 20 times then they are programmed to give a win. But if they if they are programmed randomly (eg to give a win 15% of the time ) then it would be impossible to make anything but a loss.(unless you are a psychic like this hay chee character).

Chrome Prince
6th November 2003, 07:20 PM
Gamblor,

They are programmed randomly, thus it's impossible to win in the longrun.
I don't know one single professional poker machine player, because they don't exist (for very long).

stebbo
6th November 2003, 11:06 PM
Hi Chrome,

I agree with everything you say, but how many people do you know (some may even be quite intelligent people) who will swear that if you play a particular machine, and press a particular sequence of buttons, you'll win every time?????

:sad:

Cheers,
Chris.

Chrome Prince
6th November 2003, 11:28 PM
Hi stebbo,

Fear not, you're not the only one :sad:

Until I educated myself, I swore I had the system beat, but after doing my dough a few times and meeting a software programmer for the main pokies provider (company name withheld due to restrictions) I was very quickly educated to save me from larger losses.

Paddy
30th March 2004, 12:07 AM
On 2003-06-13 12:47, Hay Chee wrote:
I can see you havent taken on the pokies you need plenty off cash so you can ware down the machin work out its system and outsmart it. Its a real battle of atrition out there you dont want the machine to take your money and not have enuf to get it back, next day is to late because the machine will play difrently cos others will have got on and changed everthing around.

Took your advice & have been working on it Hay Chee - easy once you have mastered the art, have now given up on all other forms of gambling - even bought my own pokie to practice with, ran through numerous scenarios, have them all down pat, I've been making a killing - thanks Hay Chee, you're a mystic marvel :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Paddy on 2004-03-30 00:12 ]</font>

darkydog2002
30th March 2004, 02:33 PM
HAYCHEE.If your still out there can you visualize the Wednesday lotto numbers up for me.
Many thanks .
darky.

Mr J
30th March 2004, 05:29 PM
Darkydog I think he's long gone. Probally sold his computer to fund his gambling habits. Ah hay chee, visualize the win...

BettyBoop
31st March 2004, 09:28 AM
Perhaps you should write a book Paddy :wink:

May I suggest a title :smile:

“Paddy’s Physic Pokie Phenomenon (and other tall tales)” :lol:

Paddy
31st March 2004, 09:59 AM
What a great idea BettyBoop, never thought of that :grin: