PDA

View Full Version : bot stopped working

beton
26th December 2014, 02:40 PM
Merry Christmas All.
For some reason one of my bots have stopped working. I think that Norton has done something.It worked fine on Wednesday. On Wednesday afternoon I had to shut Norton down to load a program. Has anybody got any advice?

UselessBettor
26th December 2014, 02:56 PM
whats the issue with your bot ? Did you see my post on tatts ? They changed the other day. If you use tatts.com (unitab.com) then they changed the links.

beton
26th December 2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks UB. My bot is for w2b. Has worked every day for 14mths until today.

UselessBettor
26th December 2014, 04:32 PM
w2b site doesn't work for me at all. Is it working for you in your browser.

Perhaps that is the problem.

beton
26th December 2014, 05:50 PM
w2b site doesn't work for me at all. Is it working for you in your browser.

Perhaps that is the problem.thanks again. Unable to get through with several browsers. Let us just hope it was the cleaners taking the plug out while the nightwatchman was not looking, and the day shift just clocking on and going straight back home

UselessBettor
26th December 2014, 06:23 PM
thanks again. Unable to get through with several browsers. Let us just hope it was the cleaners taking the plug out while the nightwatchman was not looking, and the day shift just clocking on and going straight back home
Its a shame as today was a massive day of races.

UselessBettor
27th December 2014, 07:13 AM
Not looking good Benton as its not up and running again today.

To lose 2 major days of racing (boxing day and a Saturday) seems very strange.

Clive
27th December 2014, 08:45 AM
I would say that the problem is **************. The site has been down since Wednesday. I've got a feeling they've shut up shop.

Clive
27th December 2014, 08:46 AM
I was trying to say w2b

The Ocho
27th December 2014, 12:49 PM
w2b is not working for me either.

beton
27th December 2014, 12:59 PM
It seems to be out for all since the 23 Dec. I downloaded on the 23rd ok
My 24th download came up blank. Yesterday I noticed that it was blank and raised the query

UselessBettor
27th December 2014, 06:27 PM
w2b domain is owned by the same people who run punters dot com dot au (punters paradise email in there). Perhaps you can get the same info from them that you were getting from w2b.

beton
27th December 2014, 08:21 PM
w2b domain is owned by the same people who run punters dot com dot au (punters paradise email in there). Perhaps you can get the same info from them that you were getting from w2b.I will ring Donaco (owners of w2b according to ASX) on Monday.
My objective was to gather a year of the w2b prepost. I have done that now. It would be nice to continue as I have the bot and in most cases it has been simple to collect. It just has to be daily. Is a hassle travelling but that has been solved. Although there is conjecture as whether they are the same as AAP, consensus said that most are the same. So it only cost me the bot.

beton
31st December 2014, 11:45 AM
I have rang and only got message bank of Ben Reichel. I got 3 email addresses and sent a message to each. No answers, which could be half expected.

UselessBettor
31st December 2014, 01:27 PM
thanks Benton. Let us know if you find anything out.

beton
1st January 2015, 11:15 AM
I see W2B back online with a revamped site. There goes another bot. Fortunately I have my twelve months data to test and implementation of any results will be via DO