PDA

View Full Version : Who is or was don scott

Rubber Duck
4th December 2001, 09:23 PM
I'm not much of a punter but I sure follow Aussie rules. Don Scott was a really tough ruckman for Hawthorn in the 1980s.

dundas lane
5th December 2001, 08:34 PM
greetings tulloch, don scott was the founder of the legal eagles betting syndicate and author of such publications as winning, the winning way and winning more. this syndicate was very successful for a great period of time, and yes, they were based here in australia. if you would like to learn more about the art of handicapping and creating your own pricing structures, then i can wholeheartedly recommend any of his books. they should still be available for sale, as they were best-selling titles when first released. all the best.
.....dundas lane

dundas lane
6th December 2001, 08:23 PM
hi tulloch, i don't know of any sites which don is currently associated with, although i'll have a look around and see what i can find. one site you might be interested in; created by one of don's former partners, gary crispe; is full of updated news and stories that cover the state of racing throughout australia and the world. you can find it at racingandsports.com.au
.....dundas lane

Mr. Logic
6th December 2001, 08:31 PM
[quote]
On 2001-12-06 20:23, dundas lane wrote:
hi tulloch, i don't know of any sites which don is currently associated with, although i'll have a look around and see what i can find.

I think it would be quite difficult for Don Scott to be associated with any site now unless it is with heavenly inspiration. He passed away years ago at a rather young age.

dundas lane
7th December 2001, 05:52 PM
hi mr. logic, thanks for updating my post, much appreciated. any idea if there were any follow-up books don wrote after
" winning in the 90's " was published?
.....dundas lane