PDA

View Full Version : cash daily

4th August 2003, 01:50 PM
forbes rc 3 no :6 dancing regard..1:45 sa time....

warwickfarm rc 5 no :11 kir royale 2:50 s a time....

wangarata rc 6 no 2 :celtic manor 3:00 s a time

remember, to the new punters

1 to win 8 to place ratio....once collect STOP!!! there is tommorow,thanks for the emails ,winning is my game and mick..money is my name...

Mr. Logic
4th August 2003, 05:55 PM
Mick..Money,
You wrote "....once collect STOP!!! there is tommorow". Pardon my ignorance but I don't understand why you stop at a collect. I don't see how it has any relevance to how the other selections now not backed will perform on the day or how tomorrow's selections will go. Am I missing something?
Mr. Logic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Logic on 2003-08-04 17:56 ]</font>

4th August 2003, 08:17 PM
yes mr logic the way we bet is you only use my selections ,for win and place also when your bank is geared up u can use my selection as the banker ,as the master in a quinella with the top 4 in the market with 1 minute to go.we had good results as usual with one quinella paying $35 in sydney.you stop at end of the days racing and dont bet on other races while u are waiting for the next meeting.We currently have the same selection process for dogs and gallops ,$1 win$8 place .you can build your bank and double your bets..3 selections per met per track every day .