PDA

View Full Version : NEW Racing and Sports bot

astatyne
21st November 2022, 09:49 PM
FREE trial of new state of the art betting bot. Must have betfair account. Looking for punters to test new software before public release. Free access for a month to test software. Please reply if interested and more information will be sent.

candybear
24th November 2022, 12:09 AM
I am interested mate

astatyne
29th November 2022, 07:24 PM
will give $20 to test software

ballybeg
4th January 2023, 11:19 AM
Ill try it for sure

Wombat2
15th January 2023, 10:14 AM
I am interested as well - Thanks - Retired now -

astatyne
4th July 2023, 07:26 PM
Hi Wombat, sorry for the delay.
It’s currently up and running at www.Robobet.com.au if you’d till want to try.

Wombat2
6th July 2023, 06:03 PM
Gday Astayne-

Currently on trip halfway around aus - so will have a look when I can as internet not always available plus driving and checking things out most days - so hard to get my head into anything atm-
cheers wombat2

Mark
18th August 2023, 02:57 PM
Hello all, been a while since I last posted but I'm still here.

When I first saw this thread for a bot I was intrigued but skeptical.
I've had several people try to automate what I do with very limited success. My laying would seem complicated at first look but after a while it becomes second nature, it's the time it takes to place the bets that's the annoying part, and getting harder as I age and slow down.

I approached Rob from Robobet who was confident it could be done. I was hopeful but less than confident.

Well after several months of to and fro, emails and phone calls, questions and explanations, I am now happily eating my words. I am now fully automated and very much taking things much easier on a Saturday afternoon.

If anyone would like to piggyback me, (it's not free as I've put years of work into this) send me an email at punt mark at hot mail dot com.

Well done Rob and Robobet.

Mark
18th August 2023, 04:52 PM
I should add that I highly recommend Robobet if you want your betting automated.