PDA

View Full Version : 'Eclipse"-betting software.

Bhagwan
15th December 2001, 12:42 PM
There are many unhappy users. Visit http://www.zip.com.au/~keeva/grq/forum/ to see what current users think plus similar other systems.

Big Louie
10th January 2002, 12:48 PM
Bhagwan said:
Visit http://www.zip.com.au/~keeva/grq/forum/ to see what current users think plus similar other systems.
Unquote

I visisted the above site and found only one reference to ECLIPSE, which was another person asking other people's opinions of that system. There has not been a response to that post as, indeed, there has not been any responses from anybody that has bought the system - none that I can find, anyway.

Maybe it is a winning system and the people that bought it don't want to share the secret!!!

mac
12th January 2002, 10:11 PM
Hi Big Louie,

I too checked out the above forum and found NOBODY that had actually used the Eclipse software. It's a brochure from them 6 monhs ago that got me into this in the first place - I thought I could develop my own system and keep my $5,000.

On the other hand, from what I know of their software, it appears to use a regular data download from aap, which means it ***MAY*** do some form analysis which is what I try to do. This could make it worthwhile, but it's a hell of a leap of faith.

In my searching of online forums & consumer affairs sites, I haven't seen one comment (negative or positive) from somebody that has purchased the software.

Of course when they called me, I offered them $20,000 for their system. From the profits, that is :smile:

Wonder why they dont call any more?

Bhagwan
15th January 2002, 02:19 AM
Has anyone got their web address. Because the one I was given is disconnected.

Tigh
1st May 2002, 12:38 PM
I purchased the Eclipse system. So far its been terrible and hasn't done anything near what it said it would. I try to contact support line and I get a message from telstra saying " The line is unavailable" This has been happening for a couple of days now and I am getting worried. I have written it off totally yet but it is starting to look like I have been ripped off.