PDA

View Full Version : best system ever

Damon
15th December 2001, 03:24 PM
Did anyone respond to an email from "cam" promising the best ever system.He was going to take my $600 and turn it into $14000 in 3 months.He said names were obtained from Propun site. Would anyone fork out $600 for an anonymous bet. Am I thick or what?? Did anyone respond and ask any questions?

gattaca
17th December 2001, 11:19 AM
Sorry Cameron398, I'm with Damon, highly skeptical. You'd have to be daft to sell or share a system that provides that kind of percentage return. If it worked it would be locked deep in a bank vault or kept only in one person's brain, not hawked around for $600 for goodness sake.

And if (I'm being generous) there is a flaw in it, some kind of variation on the Martingale perhaps, then you are putting up money to quite likely lose more money. (It may be one of those 'give everybody a different horse and one of them will win and think you're legit' kind of scams, too)

The main question in my mind is whether it is an honest misguided system or the alternative. There are plenty of 'the alternative' in racing!

Also Cameron, if you are using names taken off the Pro-Punter site for use in spamming, they will probably ban you and possibly initiate other action, so tread carefully with that.

Sorry to be so negative, but $600 into $14,000 in 3 months is a pipe-dream except by the usual method of taking extreme risks such as letting winnings ride.

If you click on the Smartgambler logo up the top it takes you to their site where there is interesting stuff on scams, probability theory etc.

mr magic
17th December 2001, 12:16 PM
The word "system" keeps being used .... tick,tick,tick.

Damon
11th January 2002, 10:21 AM
I was going to join Cameron but $18000 and still counting he wouldn't require my money.

Equine Investor
8th May 2002, 08:57 PM
Anyone who obtains names via this method is desperate to "sell" his system to uninformed newbies and then run. It's called ramping. $600 in fees? hmmm. Anyone who requires more than a token membership fee you should steer clear from.
It would have been better for Cam to discuss his system in full on this forum and then ask if anyone would like to join a syndicate. That is the right way to go about it.

quapi
8th May 2002, 09:13 PM
Please note Forum Terms of Use which you can access under the Forums heading at the top of this page do not permit marketing of racing software, betting methods etc.

cameron398
8th May 2002, 10:36 PM
Hey, since you guys resurrected this old post you opened old wounds. I took the previous skepticism of my results on the chin to some extent. The trouble is I cannot help but want to stand up for myself. Skepticism is one thing but making a joke of me is another.

Anyway, I found enough persons for my syndicate.

We are already achieving well with our syndicate. I have not disappeared with the cash and better still I am providing members with TAB statements re our results. ie full accountability.

I would appreciate no more remarks suggesting I am another con man.

Like most of you - we are out there having a go. Thanks all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cameron398 on 2002-05-08 23:41 ]</font>

Placegetter
9th May 2002, 06:32 AM
Good on you Cameron. Make the bookies hurt!