PDA

View Full Version : Where the F is Toodyay

becareful
10th October 2003, 04:14 PM
Just downloading the Cyberhorse files for the weekend and noticed this on Sundays list.

Where the F is Toodyay?????

stebbo
10th October 2003, 05:02 PM
On 2003-10-10 16:14, becareful wrote:
Just downloading the Cyberhorse files for the weekend and noticed this on Sundays list.

Where the F is Toodyay?????

Hi Becareful,

my list has it as a Provincial WA track.

From their website...

Toodyay - a charming and historic township
The charming and historic town of Toodyay is located 85 km from Perth. Situated on the Avon River Toodyay is a quiet place with just a hint of alternative lifestyle. It is a place which is ideal for day trippers from the city and which offers enough historic buildings and old world charm to satisfy any urban dweller.

I think all that translates to just the other side of the black stump!!! :smile:

Cheers,
Chris.

becareful
10th October 2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks Chris,

I knew that being a Sunday TAB meeting it must be somewhere important :roll:

I haven't had a look at the Cyberhorse file yet but no doubt it will be filled with quality racing :wink:

keyman
10th October 2003, 06:45 PM
Hello B/C,

That little town is just THIS side of the black stump and a wee bit closer to civilization than other towns on your side of the country such as Bathhearst, Weirdo and Wysomething.

Take care, B/C and good punting.

Dr Pangloss
10th October 2003, 07:02 PM
Too-jay is on the main drag into Perth via the Kalgoorlie way. "marty" from Big Brother is from this area.

Racing is on a level below that of Bunbury and Pinjarra tracks but above that seen at Albany, Esperance or Port Headland.

You would really need to desperate and dateless to contemplate the punt at such a venue.