PDA

View Full Version : SORRY

nevets
18th February 2004, 12:48 PM
Sorry did I (we) tread on some toes re M..ID.V etc etc I see a post has been deleted...once again my apologies .... in the past i have seen posts deleted and ive read people bitchin about it... well i for one am quite happy to play by the rules in return for having this forum to read and waffle on in speaking of which I have a seed of an idea and im going to throw the selections in here for today .....Ps I did check out that site it looks pretty good ..still dont know if they have a cutoff time before the race though
Bris R6..2*,3
Hawk R5..11
Morn R4..3*
R9..3*
Stra R1..5*,12
R4..4*,7*
* Denotes $5< Prepost
Dont Know whether to back the short ones or the long ones ....Three Blind Mice (see how they run ) cheers

nevets
18th February 2004, 05:52 PM
ah well back to the drawing board
However in hindsight if i only back the ones with a "D" alongside em i end up with 4 bets
QTAB
W 2.20 P1.30
P ---- 2.30
P ---- 3.30
L ---- ----
Not teriffc but bad ill have another go tomorrow ..... I had a good day though I backed El nino and Major Woody

kenchar
18th February 2004, 07:27 PM
nevets,

I'm going to have to let my missus read the form guide because if she saw MAJOR WOODY she would have backed it for sure :smile:

Mark
18th February 2004, 10:40 PM
Look out for the offensive, sorry offended, Dr.

hermes
18th February 2004, 11:03 PM
My missus had three selections in an all-up , Kenchar. Be Nice, Major Woody, Sweet Connections. If Be Nice doesn't come home you can forget about Major Woody and Sweet Connections.

Hermes